03 SRT10 w/ 7 miles, info and pictures

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am back from Phoenix and due to numerous request for pictures of this SRT10, I went today checked out the car, and took a few pictures for all.

1st let me say this car is NEW. Truely in Plastic. Seats, steering wheel, window sticker, etc. It was purchased from our own John Gastman, owner of Roanoke motors.
It is started routinely, battery tender attached, and taken care of properly.
Sitting next to the SRT was a '03 Porsche TT decked out, 2000 miles on it. On the other side is a '05 SL500 Brabus--simple awesome.
Then over to the right is a 199x ZR-1 with 12 miles on it. Still in plastic with window sticker, etc.
And around these toys were 4 custom bikes that have won Big Shows, etc. It was just fun looking at them.
He has a bunch of other toys sitting in another garage, including custom Lightenings, Mustangs, a few vettes, Mercedes, more.
Then a couple hundred yards away was some old Muscle. Road Runner, GTO, Challenger, Chevelle, more.
Check out the pictures of the SRT10.

1494carcollection_001-med.jpg

1494carcollection_004-med.jpg

1494carcollection_013-med.jpg

1494carcollection_012-med.jpg

1494carcollection_015-med.jpg

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I already mentioned in the other post, but the vin # ends in 6xx. So should not be a valve issue either.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me how much you want to pay and I will ask him.

Did you notice the mirrors under all his vehicles! Pretty cool!

Check out the other Thread with pictures of his other cars!

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doesnt make any sense that he wants to sell it with only 7 miles on it, that means he never drove it, and now he wants to lose 20+k to get rid of it? anybody, no matter how wealthy, would want to pound on that thing for at least a hundred miles, then get rid of it for the same price, just for having wasted the time of buying it.
what other cars is he getting rid of? least he put 2000 miles on the porsche.

OP
OP
C

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, if he was Giving all his rides away like he is his SRT10, I'd be buying them for myself! :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950