54 days and counting come on AUG 31st

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the Marines and stationed at the American Embassy in the Ivory Coast of West Africa, and i'm comin back for leave on Aug 31st, my dads going to have my Black 99 RT/10 waiting at the airport waiting to pick me up. This will be the first time I've seen her in person and driven her, I can't wait. I dream about driving my Viper almost everynight. Am I going crazy? :usa:

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thing that sounds GREAT !!! I am sure you are ready to come home, and then to add getting to see and drive your "baby", that is just iceing on the cake. Welcome home and good luck with the viper. Get to know the car before you do "wild and crazy" things, they are different and can be a real handful if you are not careful. I would hate for you to get hurt or hurt you new car, that would be a shame.

Doc

Vintage Racer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ive seen a lot of sailors and marines come off of ships into the arms of beautiful women. You may be the first member of our Armed Forces who comes home to be greeted by a Viper.

Thanks for serving our country.

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL well I have a beautiful girl to come home to too, but the viper only has two seats and I don't really trust her to drive my baby to the Airport so she will be waiting at the house for me LOL Thanks for all the support guys!!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with it and thank you for being there for us. :usa:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are doing a great job brother.Keep up the incredible work.

Hoowaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if their are any tips you all could give a new viper owner. Is their anything tricky, I should know about my 99'? I know all the performance differences, and I just had DC performance install B&B headers and the B&B header back exhaust system and a 180 thermostat. Thanks again guys.

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay: Yes you are going crazy, it's great isn't it ? Thanks for serving.

You ILLINOIS VCA guys should meet him at the airport with his dad and give him a "welcome home" V10 ****** back to his home with his new viper.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay: Yes you are going crazy, it's great isn't it ? Thanks for serving.

You ILLINOIS VCA guys should meet him at the airport with his dad and give him a "welcome home" V10 ****** back to his home with his new viper.

That's a great idea. Thanks for your service Jay! :2tu: :usa:

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you are going straight when you hit the gas. MANY new viper owners total their car early by gasing it coming out of a corner. Get her straight first! She will bite your a$$ if you are not careful.

Good luck & thanks for defending our country!

Andy