DON'T MISS VCA RAFFLE MODEL LIMITED EDITION

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
DON\'T MISS VCA RAFFLE MODEL LIMITED EDITION

Don't miss the special very limited edition 1/24th scale model of the VCA raffle car that is onsale. This is the first raffle car/raffle model set in our history!!! SEE THE INFO ON THE VCA HOME PAGE and GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!! This model replicates the actual 1 of 1 Raffle car that tickets are on sale for until August 5th. The models color is unique and that fact that it is part of the members only raffle will cause it too be a valuable edition to your viper memorabilia collection HURRY WHILE TICKETS LAST, AND DON'T FORGET THAT THE RAFFLE TICKET GETS YOU A CHANCE FOR THE REAL CAR!!! NOT TO MENTION THE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC 2ND-7TH PRIZES INCLUDING THE FANTASTIC SUPERCHARGER/TWIN TURBO PRIZES!!!

Bob Carroll
VCA National Treasurer

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: DON\'T MISS VCA RAFFLE MODEL LIMITED EDITION

yeah, yeah, yeah, I sent it in. Lets see if a lowly regular member like ME wins this time instead of an officer of the club like last time.

AC

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score

yeah, yeah, yeah, I sent it in. Lets see if a lowly regular member like ME wins this time instead of an officer of the club like last time.
National officers aren't eligable to enter, as I read the rules. As far as regional officers, I'm hoping for a win; as I paid my money just like everyone else to get a raffle ticket. :cool:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I received my tickets a few days ago.
Don't worry, be happy!

Hope you win of the "other" prizes...

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyone rec'd their raffle tickets yet?
The charge showed up on my C.C., yet no tickets.

Have not got mine yet.

but did get yours lol :D