How others see the Viper...(pic)

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure we all been asked: what is it like to drive that monster ?

What it is to us
You must be registered for see images

...And what it must feel and look like to others :shocked:

What is the most common question asked about your Viper ?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without a doubt I get "how much power does it have?"

Followed closely by how fast, how much, etc.

At least the Gen III does not get the stupid questions like what is that yellow thing in the headlight, who designed that ugly roof and how do you open the doors.

Strangely enough I get fewer of the "what car is that?" than I did with the RT/10.

BTW, nice shark picture. But the shark is closely associated with Corvettes (ala Mako, stingray, etc).

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest question I get goes like this...."[******] thats a sick ride man...how much was it"

OP
OP
D

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

"BTW, nice shark picture. But the shark is closely associated with Corvettes (ala Mako, stingray, etc). "

Info From sharks.com

"Feeding Habits: The primary diet for Great Whites are sea lions and seals, but they will also eat smaller whales, rays and smaller sharks."

So as you can see, they eat corvettes (ala Mako, stingray, etc). :laugh:

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone asked me," how fast ya had it up to" I usually tell them the truth, and they then ask how fast will it go. They are very shocked that I haven't took it to the limits, as they have no idea how long that would take, and no idea how little G force there is after about 115

Never do they ask, what's the quarter mile time or 0 to 60 time. They just want to go top speed as if you could even do this in most big cities. Other than that, I've never been asked much more about the car.

Wears me out, this same old question.

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have received.... HOLY S***!!!!! THAT IS THE PRETTIEST CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!! THAT IS TRULY ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in my limited ownership....

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have a girlfriend is another question I get but thats with or without the Viper lol j/k :D

Ricky :smirk:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without a doubt I get "how much power does it have?"

Followed closely by how fast, how much, etc.

At least the Gen III does not get the stupid questions like what is that yellow thing in the headlight, who designed that ugly roof and how do you open the doors.

Strangely enough I get fewer of the "what car is that?" than I did with the RT/10.

Funny... I hear quite often of the srt's: Is that the Honda S2000?

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A church bus with the girls softball team I was passing last night squealed uncontrollably. Scared me at first.

Maybe they heard Godsmack blaring from my stereo and then saw Satans car coming at them?

They sounded delighted!

Does that shark pic turned upside down look like daffy duck too? Kidding

How about this snake...

3104themouth-med.JPG

05RedSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The number one question I get when people stop me while I'm getting into my viper is, "Can you get on the gas a little and screech the tires when you leave?" Of course I oblige and always get big smile and a thumbs up. :2tu: Other popular questions I get from strangers are, "How fast does that thing go?", "Is that a Viper?", "What year is that?". "How many miles does it have on it?" :confused:

But I would say the most POPULAR reaction I get is not a question at all, it's that deer in the headlights look from about 1 out of 4 cars on the road with people staring in awe :eek: and trying to figure out what the heck kind of car it is. I really love the people who try to be smooth about checking it out, and when you look their way they pretend to not be looking at it. :rolleyes:

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The number one question I get when people stop me while I'm getting into my viper is, "Can you get on the gas a little and screech the tires when you leave?" Of course I oblige and always get big smile and a thumbs up. :2tu: Other popular questions I get from strangers are, "How fast does that thing go?", "Is that a Viper?", "What year is that?". "How many miles does it have on it?" :confused:

But I would say the most POPULAR reaction I get is not a question at all, it's that deer in the headlights look from about 1 out of 4 cars on the road with people staring in awe :eek: and trying to figure out what the heck kind of car it is. I really love the people who try to be smooth about checking it out, and when you look their way they pretend to not be looking at it. :rolleyes:

It's like you're in my head and plucked out exactly what I was going to say! :ooo:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really love the people who try to be smooth about checking it out, and when you look their way they pretend to not be looking at it. :rolleyes:

LMAO yeah those people are halarious!!! They quickly turn their head even though you totally bust their asses!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny... I hear quite often of the srt's: Is that the Honda S2000?

Only from the Gen I/II crowd (those that can't afford both). To everyone else they have little that is similar.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Most of the above, too.

Have you guys had the multiple picture technique, typically applied when driving on the freeway? They pull up behind, you see them smile and go from side to side taking pics. My wife loves this.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of the above, too.

Have you guys had the multiple picture technique, typically applied when driving on the freeway? They pull up behind, you see them smile and go from side to side taking pics. My wife loves this.

im one of those people lol :p