attn Cincinnati, Dayton, N. Ky Vipers...who is going to the V10 nats ?

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to maybe see if anyone has a group of cars set to ride to Columbus on the 5th or 6th.

If one goes up on Friday the 5th...where is everyone staying and is there Viper safe parking?

I would like to go either Friday/Saturday or just Saturday. :2tu:

Thanks!!

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toby,

I "might" run up on Saturday... I'll call you toward the end of the week if it looks like I can make it...

Tim

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking of just going up Saturday too.

Give me a call Tim...we need to get together soon anyway.

Dan, I got your message at work the other day. I will give you a call early next week or feel free to try me again. (sorry I have not called...work/home has been way too busy)

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have the schedule for Saturday?? I tried the V10 web site, but they provide no details on the schedule...

Thanks

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh-I am "watching"....so what's the best time to show up just to hang out? I want to see you guys run and take some pics:)

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul said gates open at noon. Last year we did test-n-tune all day combined with autocross. I think eliminations started in late afternoon, mabye around 5pm, then we raced at night.

Leslie, best time is all day long! Gives you plenty of time to take pictures and meet people.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can't go all day, so it sounds like night time is the time to catch the runs

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe we can light up Brice Road a little bit this weekend also. Saturday night with 30 Vipers cruising would be awsome. For those not familiar, do a search on Brice Road.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we can light up Brice Road a little bit this weekend also. Saturday night with 30 Vipers cruising would be awsome. For those not familiar, do a search on Brice Road.

Tony, isn't this were the hotel (LaQuinta??) is located as well?

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, weather permitting (lloks good so far) it looks like I will be going up for the afternoon.

Tim, I just left you a message on your cel...yea...lets go.

Anyone else in the Cincinnati area who wants to head up tomorrow for the afternoon...PM me.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found this...

Dunlop Neo Fest Custom Compact Nationals
August 6, 2005
National Trail Raceway, Hebron (Columbus), Ohio

Sport Compact & Truck Drag Race,
Car Show, Autocross & Manufacturers Midway

Year Established: 2003
Attendance: 2135 spectators. 307 participants.
Directions: Take I-70 to exit #126. Take Rt. 37 north 1 mile. Take Rt. 40 west 1/2 mile.
Headquarters Hotel: Red Roof Inn, I-70 & Rt. 37, Hebron, OH (740)467-ROOF.
Featured Marque: Dodge Viper

Show Classes:
Awards will be presented to the overall Top 25 vehicles. Vehicles will be chosen from the following classes: Acura; BMW; Dodge Shelby; Ford Focus; GM FWD; Honda Accord; Honda Civic 95-prior; Honda Civic 96-up; Honda Civic Hatchback 91-prior; Honda Civic Hatchback 92-up; Honda CRX/Del Sol; Hyundai; Kia; Lexus; Mazda; Mercedes; Mitsubishi; Mopar/DSM 93-up; Neon; Nissan; Prowler; PT Cruiser; Saturn; Scion; Subaru; Toyota; Viper; VW Air-cooled; VW Water-cooled; Compact Import Truck; Compact Domestic Truck; Full-size Truck; Compact 4x4 Truck, Full-size 4x4 Truck; SUV Domestic; SUV Import; Unclassified Domestic; Unclassified European.

Drag Race Classes:
Bracket 1 0-14.99; Bracket 2 15.00-up; Fast 4 Import, Fast 4 Domestic, Viper.

Show Hours: Saturday: Noon-Midnight.

Vendor Setup: Saturday: 10:00am-2:00pm.

Spectator & Participant Admission: All inclusive: $25.00 per person.
Kids under 12 free. Free parking. Free pit pass.

Manufacturers Midway: $100.00/per vendor. Outdoor on asphalt.
Includes 2 admission passes.

Schedule:
12:00pm Technical Inspection opens.
12:30pm Time trials begin for all classes.
1:00pm Autocross competition begins.
2:00pm Qualifier #1 for Fast 4.
3:00pm Car show judging begins.
3:30pm Qualifier #2 for Fast 4.
4:00pm Drifting competition begins.
5:30pm Qualifier #3 for Fast 4.
6:00pm Car show judging closes.
6:30pm Staging lanes closed.
Final Autocross runs.
7:00pm Burnout contest.
7:30pm Car show trophy parade.
8:00pm Eliminations begin.

Purse:
Bracket 1 $100 winner; $50 runner-up.
Bracket 2 $100 winner; $50 runner-up.
Fast 4 Import $100 winner; $50 runner-up.
Fast 4 Domestic $100 winner; $50 runner-up.
Viper Awards tba.
Trophies in all competition categories

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I live just East of Cincinnati. I don't have a Viper yet, in fact I've never even ridden in one. I am 29 years old and I am normal and I would gladly treat one of you local guys to lunch if you would take me for a spin in your car and show me some of the ins and outs of it. I plan to try to get one in the next few years. Also, if you would like to take my MINI Cooper for a spin, I'd be happy to let you feel the wrath of 115 HP! :D I will NOT ask to drive your car, I swear! Seriously.

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was definitely sarcastic about the 115HP MINI. But I do have one and I do want to check out the Viper. When I say "ins and outs" I mean show me what to check out on one that I might buy in the future. Show me any mods you have done. I have just never had the opportunity to see how one drives and to really look under the hood of one. Hey man, I'm a newbie to the Viper! What can I say?

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was definitely sarcastic about the 115HP MINI. But I do have one and I do want to check out the Viper. When I say "ins and outs" I mean show me what to check out on one that I might buy in the future. Show me any mods you have done. I have just never had the opportunity to see how one drives and to really look under the hood of one. Hey man, I'm a newbie to the Viper! What can I say?

just foolin.

Usually there are a Viper or two at Milford's cruise in every Friday night at Krogers.

S

SUN RA KAT

I plan to be there tomorrow. It looks like (at 6:12 PM) the track is getting the last of the rain associated with a cold front.

OP
OP
T

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as of last night the weather man says...clear and cooler...

weather man wrong again! its pouring down rain here.

You must be registered for see images