Reaction score
Tator\'s Dodge

Tator's Dodge VCA and Viper Owners discounts:

20% OFF on OEM Parts
20% OFF on DC Service Contracts
10% OFF MOPAR Accessories
10% OFF on MOPAR Performance Parts
10% OFF on Labor

$5.00 Shipping and handling up to 10lbs or 108" USA only :cool: [Additional charges for anything over].
All overseas shipping charges will be applied.

We are the only Dodge Dealer on the East Coast that has two fully CERTIFIED Viper Techs in: GENI, GENII, GENIII & RAM SRT [24 years of total Viper experience!]
Home of the "Viper Wizard" and the LARGEST gathering of Vipers ever @ 137 Snakes 5/1/04 [check your Viper Quarterly's].

We are also OFFICIAL installers of:
MOPAR Performance, Roe Racing, ZAF, Vipermania, Autoform, MGW, Stoptech, Jesel, T&D, Arrow, Harland Sharp, Belanger, Borla, Corsa, B&B, Taylor Race Engineering, S&B, K&N, Delrin, TeamTech, RJS, Simpson, Snake-Oyl, Performance Friction, Brakemen, EBC, LUK, MSD, NOS, Koni, Fluidyne, Davis Racing, HRE, Northwind Engineering, Eibach, Center Force, Hurst, Unitrax, Vortex, Edelbrock.
I'm sure I missed a few?

We are your one stop Dodge Dealer! :usa:

Feel free to call/e-mail or fax me with your Viper Tech questions, anytime!
Day/Night 914-763-3136
Fax 914-763-9507
E-mail [email protected]

Thank You!

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Tator\'s Dodge

chuck,

I am interested in the snakeoyl GTS cargo cover for my 97 B/W GTS? Do you offer those?

PM me or email me. Thanks in advance!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck since I am coming in on the 17th for the corsa install, I was thinking about doing the Mopar Hurst shifter as well, What do you think?

Question can i use the original shifter knob for the hurst? I would prefer the retain it since it is part of the mamba package.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rob, you can get Snakeoil products dirrectly from them [I don't stock them here].

O YA, also intallers of Tom Hayden's 40mm rear calipers [I have a set on my 94, they work GREAT!]! :2tu:

Tom N., I keep a MOPAR shifter in stock. We can talk about it when you get here.

Thanks,
Chuck

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

no UK branch ? :p you know you want to

think how much easier life would be with only 20 or vipers to work on !

New97owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck, I received the floormats today, and they look awesome! I want to publicly thank you, Chuck, and let you know that YOU WILL be where I will order any parts, accessories, etc. in the future! I just wish more people were as super to deal with as you are.

Thanks Again,
Mike

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

O Yea, Partsrack sells Snakeoil products.

doctorbob, Dan Lesser FinalGTS here on this site had some good deals on Navagation system. You can e-mail him.

Mike, your Very Welcome and Thank You!

Neil, I'll send my clone over! :D

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck, I received the floormats today, and they look awesome! I want to publicly thank you, Chuck, and let you know that YOU WILL be where I will order any parts, accessories, etc. in the future! I just wish more people were as super to deal with as you are.

Thanks Again,
Mike

What floormats did you get? I need a set, but I'm unsure what to get. Would like a set to compliment the B/W. :2tu:

New97owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I ordered a set of the original mats from Chuck for my B/W. He told me all he had left were black with the silver sneaky pete (I don't think they even make the original mats anymore). The mats look great, I think, and compliment the blue/white just fine. Give Chuck a call if you are interested, because he stated there was a VERY limited supply of the mats. I think you will like them, and you DEFINATELY can't beat the service Chuck provides!
Mike

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just wish more people were as super to deal with as you are.

No kidding Mike. Chuck answered several questions I had about my Viper, and never yelled at me to use the search feature. :D
I also ordered a set of the silver mats and will definitely be ordering again from him soon. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck answered several questions I had about my Viper, and never yelled at me to use the search feature. :D
I also ordered a set of the silver mats and will definitely be ordering again from him soon. :2tu:

HEY, use the search button!! I did forget to say that? ;)
You mats are headed your way and Thank You! :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950