Black SRT in Ocean City last weekend?

prevnine11ownr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw it also ! I have a black 03 (w/ccw's)...The weather was too bad to bring it last weekend. Im usually always there w/ mine though parked in front of Seacrets ! ;) Im usually w/ a pro-charged white c5... John

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ken, where are you located? I'm in Severn but work in Rockville.

Live in Potomac Falls - on Rt 7 between Great Falls and Sterling, Work in DC. Got a beach house in Ocean Pines (just accross the 90 bridge), so I head down quite a bit... not w/ the car as of late since I got this big-ol-cast on my shifting arm (torn bicep tendon).
If you head down let me know, I have all my cleaning stuff there, it would be fun to shine up and tear up the beach.

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw it also ! I have a black 03 (w/ccw's)...The weather was too bad to bring it last weekend. Im usually always there w/ mine though parked in front of Seacrets ! ;) Im usually w/ a pro-charged white c5... John

John, very cool.....I'll look for you, I hang at Seacrets as well. Park across the street in the Ocean Pines Beach Club parking since I have a membership there...I guess they give your wheels royal treatment and a watchfull eye, lots of people traffic moving in/out of Seacrets.

prevnine11ownr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken,

Sounds good ! Yea, i know a few of the guys at Seacrets..They usually give me the **** parking spot, and watch it for me... We usually park right out front.. going to Heff's next week for the paxton...So I might be down for a few days! :headbang: BTW...My place is on 138th street.. Thanks! J

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235