NEVCA Clambake Photos from 07/31

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been really buried with a lot of photos to process from some previous engagements but I finally squeezed in a little time to toss up some shots from this past Sunday's Viper Clam Bake hosted by two very generous hosts, Glenn Cote and his wife Maria. We all had a great time despite the weather that continually caused the local meterologists to re-assess their predictions every 5 minutes. Although, the rain did prove useful in one respect; All the white/blue '96 RT owners out there can now run out and buy the latest Color coded Viper accessory for those times when the weatherman is wrong and you decide to leave the windows at home (Sorry Joe had to do it!)
You must be registered for see images

Looks like it was made for the car :2tu:

After a nice subdued cruise through some New Hampshire back roads, with picturesque stops along the way, all members in attendance were treated to a feast fit for a king. Lobsters, Steamers, New York Sirloin, Grilled Marinated Chicken ******, complete with the requisite fixin's and a delectable assortment of Cheesecakes to top it all off. I would once again like to thank Glenn and Maria for their hospitality as well as allowing us the privelege of viewing Glenns Vipers' stablemates, a pair of beautifully restored Corvettes. Thanks again, now on with the pics.

And the shot that only our Resident white/blue owner was brave enough to get, from the top rung of a 40ft ladder, extended against Glenn's neighboors house. This shot was taken by Joe Mori while his wife, very comfortable on the ground, came up with some interesting thoughts on just why HE was up the ladder that I only made it half way up... (Thanks again for getting the shot Joe, you guys are great and it's always a fun event with the two of you around.)

Nick

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick, I'm going to get you...

Once again, great pics!

I really like that last one the most. Notice the white/blue, without the custom top.

Side note: If you keep moving, very little rain gets in.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT PICS! You NE guys drive in the rain? LOL

Looks like a gorgeous day. Might have to get some of our members to come and crash it next year. :2tu:

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always, nice job, Nick! Thanks for taking, processing and posting the photos with your fancy, new camera. They really came out great.

I don't know what you were so worried about, Nick. That aerial shot that you had to get WOT to take doesn't seem that high off the ground, although it could just be your zoom lens. Of course, from a slightly different vantage point, you could see why WOT's wife was concerned:

13898-9872_IMG.jpg

Anyone looking for the most gracious hosts with an incredible attention to detail should look no further than Team Cote. Glenn and Maria did a wonderful job; possibly our best and most well-attended event this year! They've definitely won the contract for the Viper Clam Bake for the forseeable future. Way to go, guys!

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope I don't get thrown out of The New England club
another no show for me, looks like everyone had a great time depite the rain, I bet it tasted good also.
nice pictures nick

FLX109

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey FLX.

The only way you can possibly redeem yourself is to bring your snarling, supercharged B/W beast to at least one of our upcoming cruises this month. There's plenty to choose from:

August 14 (Sun).........Snakes Cruise to the Newport Mansions, Newport, RI
August 21 (Sun).........Mystery Cruise, Newfound Lake, NH
August 27 (Sat).........Magical Mystical Run to Mystic Seaport, Mystic, CT

BTW, being the only B/W GTS at the North Shore Cruise this weekend was pretty cool! :D