Market Value of a 92 RT/10

vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone give the current (approx) value of a 92 RT/10. (I know that it is what ever a willing buyer would pay vs what a willing seller would sell it for:). The car is in good condition with less than 10,000 miles. The tires and rims are not orginal. Not sure if someone would help out with a carfax? If so I would be more than happy to send you the VIN#. Thank you for your help.

OP
OP
V

vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
9000 miles, head gaskets (not sure if they were replaced), paint work is orginal (so I am told). Any help is appreciated.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm assuming you are referring to this car:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4562572511&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
Looks like a $35k car to me but imagine the guys that paid over 100k for these in 1992 dollars? Ouch. Before I was looking for a 96, the 92 was a car I wanted initially. The downside on this car is minimal at this point but it may take many years before they are worth big money. In any case, they are rare but I'm personally happier I went with the 96. Good luck.

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea, I would say mid 30's. The miles are not low enough to bring a premium for being a first year car. In fact the 92's probably have more build issues than any other year. In general I would steer clear of a 92 unless the owner could document the maintenance records and things like the updated head gaskets and prove to me that it's not burning oil, etc. As a showpiece with ultra low miles I think a 92 brings top $, as a driver, probably less than other years. IMO

OP
OP
V

vette

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for your input on this car, I have been searching for a reasonable priced 92 for a while, the other viper I have been searching for is a 97 RT/10 which as you know are hard to come by.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62