commemorative edition viper

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw this beast today - very nice. Saw #2 and #3 of 100.

79112005_viper_d-med.JPG

79112005_viper_c-med.JPG

79112005_viper_b-med.JPG

79112005_viper-med.JPG

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what dealership has them, that is one sweet looking car :2tu:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what dealership has them, that is one sweet looking car :2tu:

Tom, its too early to be trading in your silver SRT! Big, thanks for the pics. That color combo looks killer. The SRT is such a bad ass looking Viper. :cool:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roanoke Motors has both of them. The strips are a very nice shade of blue. The seat stiching was also blue, as was the "Viper" lettering. The camera didnt do the car justice. It sure did smell GOOD!! :D

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5/25/2005 -- Chrysler Group’s Street and Racing Technology (SRT) has introduced three 2005 Commemorative Edition SRT vehicles to celebrate the excitement, power and performance of three of the hottest production vehicles on the road today.

Limited-edition models of the 2005 Dodge Viper SRT10, 2005 Dodge SRT4 and 2005 Dodge Ram SRT10 will feature distinctive paint schemes of blue “dual-fang” racing stripes over a white body color. Every SRT Commemorative Edition vehicle will include unique interior features, a numbered plaque and a special limited-edition SRT book.

“SRT vehicles are in a class by themselves,” said Dan Knott, Director – Street and Racing Technology, Chrysler Group. “These commemorative editions of the Dodge Viper SRT10, Dodge SRT4 and Dodge Ram SRT10 offer our customers even more exclusivity. And similar to all of our SRT vehicles, these will offer benchmark performance at the lowest price.”

Honoring more than a dozen years of outrageous street performance and championship wins, the Commemorative Edition 2005 Dodge Viper SRT10 is offered with a Stone White exterior and dual Viper Blue stripes. The interior features blue accent stitching on the shift knob and boot, parking-brake boot, steering wheel and floor mats. The Commemorative Edition package for the Dodge Viper SRT10 is priced at $4,550 over the vehicle’s MSRP.

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
T<< The Commemorative Edition package for the Dodge Viper SRT10 is priced at $4,550 over the vehicle’s MSRP. >>

FYI - The sticker price was $90,200+.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes looks good, but to us White Mamba Viper owners cuts our exclusivity and delutes the Limited Edition promise. These limited edition models are beginning to tax the humor of the situation. I was hoping they would pick on the red and black ones which are a dime a dozen and leave white alone.

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I was hoping they would pick on the red and black ones which are a dime a dozen and leave white alone. >>

You make a good point. Or better yet, come up with a brand new "exclusive" color, other than what has already been done in the past already altogether. :eek:

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does it commemorate?

Here's what the Viper , SRT4 and Ram SRT Commemorate Edtions are all about...(not a day ending in y :rolleyes: )

You must be registered for see images

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Like in the past , the stripes are the main obstacle for price, but I do not think this car will dilute the White Mamba Editions. The steering wheel is not two/tone, the interior is just stock with the blue stitching, and the radio surround bezel is painted a metallic silver. This , in my opinion, looks better than the alum. applique that was shown on some prototypes. The other item that is different, and more aggressive, is the back area the diffusers attach to - it is painted black. The MoPar insert should definitely go in here, but this changes the whole back of the car. The two we have show well, and the stripes are well executed. It has the flavor of the 96 White/Blue stripe RT-10, so it should carry over with the popularity that car exhibited. With only 300 White SRT-10s in 2 years , I think we will still see both vehicles sought after.

Respectfully,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Viper :2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Whoops, forgot to mention they put the new MoPar sidesill scuff plates ( aluminum ), so the paint won't get marred getting in and out. Yeh, I realize alot of the items are minor, but I hope they do this in all the Snakes from now on, as it sure looks good, and it will save alot of the gouges when someone drags their size 14s getting in!!

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car!!!!!!! Is this the last of the convertibles? I was told by several different people that this will be the last of the roadsters and they will only make the coupe for '06...... :usa:

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw both cars and the Ram today while picking up my '04 SRT10 from Bill. I really like the truck, different rear spoiler and a hard tonneau cover. The Vipers were very nice as Bill stated, the instrument bezel looks real cool as do the sidesill covers. The blue stripe has a tint of purple to it in different light.

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw one locally yesterday and I think the blue stripes are great, up to the point where they are cut short -- they stop about 3 inches from the top of the trunk lid -- which means they do not finish on the rear bumper, looks kinda odd. I'm sure they did that because it would be fairly complicated to put a sticker (I think it's a sticker and not painted on) over the license plate area which is inset.

1797photo321copie6yo.jpg

Wish they went all the way down, like this:

3992rear_Msm.jpg

Also the black rear diffuser area (rather than being white like the rest of the car) gives the car a "too busy" look (red brake lights, white paint, blue stripes and black...) would be better looking if it was white. The photo above does not show the true color, it isn't exactly "dead black", its almost a dark grey.

-J

snake dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does it commemorate?

A day ending in Y... seems DC is all about "limited edition" and commerative everything these days.

I completely agree with you. Only 3 years of production and how many "Special Editions" are there available for the SRT? I can think of only 2 for the 11 years the Gen 1 and 2 were in production, the ACR and the GT2. It says this commemorates the class wins the Viper had in the GT2 class? Isn't that what the 1998 GT2 edition was for? DC needs to stop spending money painting them different colors and giving them pretty interiors and start spending money giving them more HP. Flame on....

3wide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody can order the Side Sills from Mopar.
P/N 82208805AB MSRP $179 and they are Stainless Steel.

3wide

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BILL P, i want to order a set, VERY NICE :2tu: but of course dont bill me :D

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the word Viper cut through the sill or just engraved? it looks like the white from the car shows through.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just ordered mine today (sill plates) from woodhouse, i'll post pics when installed.

AGAIN WOODHOUSE DELIVERS WITH A DISCOUNT - THANK YOU :2tu: