Who Won the VCA Raffle ?

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called in, the results will be emailed to everyone who bought a ticket (and provided an email address of course) as well as being posted here in the next 60 minutes or so....

:)

J

Yellow32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sellshomes - could you cut/paste your email and post it here?

thanks!

-J

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The day has come for the VCA Raffle drawing. Thanks to all VCA members who supported the organization by purchasing raffle tickets. The Viper raffles are an important source of VCA funding and the proceeds will go to help all VCA members around the world.

We would also like to thank the vendors for all their support in the raffle. These loyal and dedicated people are Paxton Automotive, DC Performance, Doug Levin Motorsports, Racing Solutions, Collector's Choice, Dallas Dodge, Viper Mania and Maurice Liang. Without these vendors the raffle wouldn't have been such a big success. We hope all VCA members will return the favor and keep these vendors in mind when they're in the market for any kind of Viper paraphernalia.

Now for the winners:

7th Place and new owner of Floor Mats in the color to match their existing Viper and an autographed copy of the "Viper Buyers Guide" donated by Maurice Liang is Patrick Littrell from Charlotte, NC

6th Place and the winner of the windows for a Gen I Viper donated by Viper Mania is James Walker from Cornell, IL.

5th Place and the new owner of the Mopar GPS system donated by Dallas Dodge is John Bisanz from Bartonville, IL.

4th Place and the proud owner of the bar-height table and four chairs donated by Collector's Choice is Linden Bowman from Ellicott City, MD.

3rd Place and the winner of either a Paxton supercharger or a Twin Turbo System by RSI is R. Stevens Peters from Tustin, CA.

2nd Place and the winner of either a Paxton supercharger or a Twin Turbo System by RSI is David Buchesky from Troy, MI.

1st Place the winner of a new 2005 VCA Special Edition Dodge Viper SRT10 is Michael Lofton from North Little Rock, AR.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< 5th Place and the new owner of the Mopar GPS system donated by Dallas Dodge is John Bisanz from Bartonville, IL. >>

YIPPEE! Thank you Dallas Dodge and VCA! :headbang: :2tu: :usa:

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, obviously the question of the hour is....

Is David Buchesky of Troy, Michigan choosing the supercharger or the turbos????

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats to all the lucky winners!!! Just keep on purchasing raffle tickets to support the VCA and your luck will come. I know because it happened to me. Good luck to all next time! Cheers :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< @#$%^& never win nothing!!! Maybe I'll win next time >>

I normally never win anything either Lethal. So trust me, there IS hope. Keep the faith. ;)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, obviously the question of the hour is....

Is David Buchesky of Troy, Michigan choosing the supercharger or the turbos????

Dave has a Gen I. Not sure if they offer the turbo system for it but if they do that would be my choice.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
@#$%^& never win nothing!!!
Congrats to all you winners!

WHOA! HOLD ON JUST A COTTON PICKIN MINUTE!!!!!!

How quickly you all seem to forget! YOU ARE ALL WINNERS!!!

As soon as the big shipment from Maisto arrives at VCA Headquarters, they'll be swamped all over again with shipping a raffle car to every single one of you!!!! Some will get MORE than one!!!!! :eek:

Ok...... so, it's only 1/24 scale! :(

Look on the bright side! Instead of having to make room in the garage and force another one of your "fleet" to move outside..... you only have to clear a space on a shelf somewhere! :D

:2tu:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< How quickly you all seem to forget! YOU ARE ALL WINNERS!!! >>

You are right Dallas. From my understanding, this raffle is also a fund raiser for the club....?? (Too new to know all the details).

I have seen these raffles only get better every year, and I heard that this raffle was another sellout, even with the higher ticket cost. That means in my book that we are a strong club.

A strong club makes us all winners. :2tu:

(APPLAUSE)