What do you guys look like?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I gained a little weight since we went to Zion Canyon! This is me with my wifey and daughter.
764Zion_Canyon-med.JPG

Here's me and wifey, only I'm a little heavier here.
764Lina_and_Vic.JPG

Here's Paul Mumford getting into his winning car at Laguna Seca, and wifey and I are leaning on the big rig.
764some_of_the_gang.jpg

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is my ugly mug (with a smile on my face, as I was in the third day of Viper ownership)... :) By the way, the smile is still there... ;) :2tu:
9646ViperMike-med.JPG

My better half is pictured in the avatar. Leslie, you think you are short, my wife is 4'9"... :eek: :headbang:

You could have said that you're real name was Billy Bob Thornton :D

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have any images of myself with my car...

I haven't had my car out since my new camera, and I don't have any self pics with the new camera either. ( And no g/f to take the pics anyway )

suuuuure... We all believe that's really "your Viper" and you really have a g/f. I dated Cameron Diaz too, but we never took a pics together. :D

just ribbing ya ;)

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Come on guys,keep 'em coming. If you need help posting pics, just ask. But where are all the regulars?????
Where's "Gerald".....Isn't he supposed to be one big dude or am I thinking of someone else?
Where's Joe117?
Where's Stugotts?
What about Joe F & L?
Where's all the SC/TT guys? Is Doug Levin as pretty as me?
Where's all the regulars? If they don't post, then we are gonna need to "out" them for the world to see. Keep 'em coming.

BTW, Casey now I know what you look like, I owe you a bunch of beer for the State Farm info you provided to me. Nice pec implants! You and my wife must have the same surgeon. :shocked:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
4596sm_DSCF1091.jpg

Now, Adam, dont start beating off to this, I know u r *** on me :-D

Jon

Damnn you look like Phil Collins but with a little bit of hair that ran into Doogey Housier's mom but a tad bit uglier...other than that you're still ugly and ***. :eek: Oh, BTW...it looks like you barely made the delay shutter speed...we all know no one wants to take your picture besides your mom...but anyways...nice pose there pizza boy. :D

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, Adam, dont start beating off to this, I know u r *** on me :-D

Jon

Damnn you look like Phil Collins but with a little bit of hair that ran into Doogey Housier's mom but a tad bit uglier...other than that you're still ugly and ***. :eek: Oh, BTW...it looks like you barely made the delay shutter speed...we all know no one wants to take your picture besides your mom...but anyways...nice pose there pizza boy. :D

Adam, that's it? That's probably one of the dumbest responses you have had. Man, I guess you are concentrating too much on your court case? Anyways, I already ripped ya a new one last time you posted that cheesy photo of you and some girl 1/2 faking a smile, so I wont bother. I hope all is well in Lilliputian land, you short bastard.

- The Judge who is going to convict you for street Racing.

Jon

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, Casey now I know what you look like, I owe you a bunch of beer for the State Farm info you provided to me. Nice pec implants! You and my wife must have the same surgeon. :shocked:

Bunch of beer! When and where?! :D :2tu:

LOL! Our wives might of had the same surgeon! :p

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is super cheesey, but if you guys remember correctly, I was the first non Dodge employee to sit in the new coupe!
3406meincoupe-med.jpg

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2152P8140053-med.JPG

Me(the Goalie,Team USA) :usa: with Claude Lemieux(Team Canada) behind me. It was a charity game I played in yesterday.

You're a goalie? For what team? Professional????

Or, are you like this....

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just kidding man. I just thought it was kinda funny how you chose that pic because you can't see anything what you look like. Sorry if you took offense or whatever.

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To post a photo:
1. Click "Media" above
2. Then Click "upload photo"
3. Go to the empty box that says "browse" and find the photo that you want to upload
4. Click "upload/submit".
5. Click "my gallery" and you should be able to see the photo you just uploaded.
6. Right click this photo and select "properties"
7. The address/URL is where your photo is on the net. Mine says this:
http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/5176Pimpho-thumb.jpg
(If I use this address, I get a "thumbnail" photo so I had to use the above address but I deleted "-thumb". Hence I used:
http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/5176Pimpho.jpg
8. Now place [image]before this address and [/image] at the end so it looks like this:
5176Pimpho.jpg

9. Last but not least, do a preview before you post and you should see your photo. Looks complex but you should be able to do it within a couple min.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last but not least, do a preview before you post and you should see your photo. Looks complex but you should be able to do it within a couple min.

Yes, please preview your picture so it doesn't come out like the *** caballero visits New Orleans like Geralds.... :)

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few shots of me at the track, yes Heff and Chad were out as well. Very fast runs. And a monster burnout.
9516009-med.JPG
9516003-med.JPG
9516011-med.JPG
9516017-med.JPG

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of the family and the snake. Kinda of hard to take a picture of the family in the snake, but here's another with my daughter.
9065family-med.jpg

90652005July17_1-med.JPG

9065NAdia_Viper-med.jpg

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is me when I first took delivery of my '03:

;) And the wife and kiddies when were in Canada ten days ago:

Sent my eldest off to college yesterday (on right in above picture). Sigh...

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one of me and the wife.. and my 1 year old girl, this pic was taken last week, we were on our way to watch Jeff "left hook" Lacy fight in Tampa, he i sone of the 2000 olympians.

and one of the Viper too!

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that really you?? or just a joke? If thats you.. I must say, you look exactly like Pierce Bronson.

This is me when I first took delivery of my '03:

;) And the wife and kiddies when were in Canada ten days ago:

Sent my eldest off to college yesterday (on right in above picture). Sigh...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950