What do you guys look like?

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to get my post #'s up

4729McCall_030-med.jpg
Very nice!!! Here I am at Rabbit Ears Pass in Colorado last winter.
7016Powder2-med.jpg

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder who's got that photo of Chuck, myself (Gerald), Slaughter, Mike (Florida) and a couple other people done up on photoshop to look like the Soprano's. That was funny as all hell... and would be appropriate right about ...NOW.

Gerald

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Laura. You are too generous as usual. But, you can't post on thread like this without reciprocating. :cool:

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Leslie, As an originator of this thread I'm getting many requests for more Leslie pics. Any more available? As the resident"babe" here, the guys here would love to see a few more pics. Many thanks apreciated so these guys can get off my back. They keep saying for you not to hold back but I don't know what they mean. Thanks again.

Very off topic, do you know where Tunnelton, W.V is? I own the post office there, never seen it, and just wondering if it is close to you?

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is the post office around white sulphur springs?

I have more pics, but don't know if they are worth posting hahaha!

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah,i believe my post office is near white sulphur springs. And yes, your photos are worth posting. Depending on what you post, you may end up getting usps stamps for free!Post away!

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald it sounds like your "posse" need to get out more. Man leave the poor girl alone.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald, I have several pics already on the forum, now I want to know where YOUR pics are...?

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Leslie, My photo is at the beginning of this thread on page 1(wife and I are on the right). Another photo can be found here:
http://www.sleepdental.net
You are one of the better looking members here on this board and being the dog that I am, I just thought maybe you had a few others that we could drool, I mean, look at :headbang: .

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to know how did you get it on the field? Do they let anyone drive their Vipers on the 50yd line?
I know a few people that work for the UW and they let me do the picture taking between football practice. Just drove it right on to the field. You should have seen all of the people that came down to the field to look at my car! Had a fun time doing it. Hope I don't sell my car to quickly though they may incorporate my car into half-time activities for an upcoming game as well, possibly for homecoming. Now that would be KEWL!!(is that spelled right Leslie?)
You must be registered for see images attach

I lived right across the street when I went to the UW Madison...... No luxury boxes back then :(

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The man behind Snake Hydes Interiors :2tu:
Here is a picture of me with my SRT:
4356Silver_Viper_Wreck_014-med.jpg

Here are a few pics of me and my beautiful girl Krystal:
4356Krystal_TJ_006-med.jpg

4356Krystal_TJ_003-med.jpg

Here are a few pics of just Krystal:
4356Krystal_5-med.JPG

4356Krystal_2-med.JPG