Viper Days Driving School coming to Pittsburgh, PA Sept 9-11

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Courtney Thomas here from Viper Days. I just wanted to let you know that we are having a Viper exclusive Driving School that will take place September 9-11 just North of Pittsburgh, PA. at BeaveRun in Wampum. All first time new Viper Days drivers will receive $150 off the event for being a VCA member and a first time driver making the event a great deal.

What you get from a Viper Days Driving School weekend:

Friday night cocktail/registration party from 6-9pm
Goodie bag filled with lots of stuff from our sponsors plus an embroidered Viper Days Polo shirt
2 hours of track time on Saturday
In car Viper Instructors with communicator
Viper specific classroom from rookie all the way to advanced
Saturday night sit down catered dinner
Thousands of $$ worth of give aways from our sponsors
Large and fun charity auction
Another 2 hours of track tie on Sunday with instructor
Sunday evening trophy presentation

All of this for the discounted price of $525 for the whole weekend. (Normal price is $675)

We also offer 1-Day events for $275 which includes driving time & instructors only (no discounts apply to 1 day events)

If you are not interested in putting your car on the track come on out and see how we run the event, sit in on the classrooms, take part in the car show, lunch time slow drive arounds, and talk to our vendors about Viper specific products.

If you are interested in a car show the track will be having a Concours d'Elegance Saturday September 10th. Please call Krystal for further information 724-535-1000 or visit www.beaverun.com

If you or any of your members have further questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 847-594-8477 and ask for Courtney. You can also check out our web site at www.viperdays.com

Thank you!

Courtney Thomas

Viper Days, Inc.