HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received that latest Viper Mag issue.

VOI 9 cities have been narrowed to to either LAS VEGAS or ATLANTA. That info was from Mr. Darryl Jackson himself on pg 5.

The other excitement is (at least to me any way) is the fact that the next raffle car is going to a COMP COUPE !!!!! pg 33.

There several really good articles in this issue also.

I am really pumped about VOI 9. Both cities have a ton to offer.

My check book is at the ready. CAN'T WAIT.

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What appears to be the same car can also be seen on this board under the General Viper Competition Coupe Discussion / Commemorative Competition Coupe Up for Grabs

Click here: http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=compcoupe&Number=535669&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

They sure look the same except for the fact that the on on page 33 in VM has a black Viper logo on the rear quarter. Damn! Damn, damn!! I want this car!! (and so does everyone else!!)

Mach500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atlanta!!!

Too much distractions at Vegas. I go there twice a year anyway (but not to drive cars).

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope its in vegas. If it is i might be able to get down there!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atlanta, I can go, Vegas, dead.

Comp coup raffle? I almost don't even want to enter then I won't feel bad cause I won't win anyway.....but wait, that means the odds are in my favor.

AC

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the same Comp Coupe. I think the stripes are different on the hood also.

VEGAS! West coast has had very few VOI's anywhere close.

Eastern Side of the US

Detroit
Indy
Florida
St Louis
Nashville

Central US

Texas

Western Side of US

Monterey
Las Vegas

It's time to come back to the Left side of the US!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we please change the rules?

VOI = ONCE PER YEAR!
VOI = Alternate between west coast, mid country, east coast.

This way, if I couldn't make one, I wouldn't have to wait 6 years before the next attendable (is that a word?) event.

I couldn't do Nashville because I was in Germany. Dallas is too far, and Vegas....way too far.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperfreak2 - good idea, but I bet they'll say that there aren't enough funds to put on a VOI every year.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, the idea is to have the Zone Rendezvous in the alternating years. Realize that the Invitationals cost a LOT of money (over a million bucks) and that Dodge contributes a considerable amount. The Zone Rendezvous' are funded independently, with Dodge offering the autocross cars (two Vipers and two Neon SRT-4's). How many other manufacturers offer this kind of support - either financially or with product? None that I know of.

Support your Zones in those alternate years, as you will find that many of them are "mini-VOI's" in their own right. They are also designed to be much nearer to everybody, although for some reason they put two of the five very close together this year instead of doing one in the Northwest. Regardless, you won't see VOI become a yearly event.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually, the idea is to have the Zone Rendezvous in the alternating years..........Support your Zones in those alternate years, as you will find that many of them are "mini-VOI's" in their own right.....

And please think about this: "Support Your Zones" is fine, but remember that a small handful of S P O N S O R S regularly step up to make the VCA a value-added bonus for Owner-members.

SPONSORS pay for:

-THIS VERY WEBSITE ! !
-VCA Raffle prizes and expenses.
-Regional Rondezvous prizes and expenses.
-Regional ads and merchandise
-VIPER MAGAZINE. which depends heavily on sponsor ad revenue.
-VCA Notes newsletter-100% Sponsor-driven.
-VOI prizes
-Drag and track events from Viper Days to V-10 Nats etc need SPONSORS..

So, PLEASE consider those vendors who support Viper Owners Here, There, and Everywhere....even if from time-to-time a NON-SPONSOR (or Ebay-of-pigs) might have it $10 cheaper.

"Thank You For Your Support" [Bartles & James, circa 1976]

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
VEGAS ROCKS!!!

or no go.

Anyone take alook at Viper ownership? Yep, CA has the cars.

Who wants to go to Hotlanta? No gas, too hot & humid, too far, etc...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth