Side pipe covers/borla exhaust what's it worth?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Side pipe covers/borla exhaust what\'s it worth?

I have the orig side pipe covers for my 94. They had been pitted like all the others, cleaned up, smoothed out and re-painted. The pitts came back, so I replaced them with a new set. I have the orig's including the "foil insulation" and a Borla exhaust that has maybe 100 miles on it. (wife said too loud)

I am considering selling this stuff but dont know what to ask for it.

Please don't mistake this for a cheap ploy at an auction, I am going to sell them, I hope someone here could use it, but if not... to EBAY it goes.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Side pipe covers/borla exhaust what\'s it worth?

For those looking to convert to side pipes this is all you would need.

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have the orig side pipe covers for my 94. They had been pitted like all the others, cleaned up, smoothed out and re-painted. The pitts came back, so I replaced them with a new set. I have the orig's including the "foil insulation" and a Borla exhaust that has maybe 100 miles on it. (wife said too loud)

I am considering selling this stuff but dont know what to ask for it.

Please don't mistake this for a cheap ploy at an auction, I am going to sell them, I hope someone here could use it, but if not... to EBAY it goes.

If I am not mistken, even pitted sills, are worth over a grand without the mufflers.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I bought one with pits and one without for less than a grand and that included shipping(one from Fla., one from Washington State). Maybe this will give you an idea. Am curous why the pits returned after they had been repaired. There have to be better primers and coatings now than 10 years ago, I would think. :confused:

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sell them separately

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456