06 Coupe Blue & White or Blue and Silver?

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a Blue and White (one of the first 200) Coupes. The dealer told me that it is actually Blue and Silver? What the heck is he talking about? I have the Vin# (last 5 are 00566) Is this the wrong machine?

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like you are NOT getting one of the first 200 ( SORRY ). Had a friend order a red It was vin 555. My Blue and White is 477

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're not getting what you ordered from that dealership. Cancel it.

Then call Bill P. at Woodhouse.

I don't think Bill P. will be much help, but still worth a try. In a post a few days ago he said he had several deposits on First Editions he was unable to fill.....

OP
OP
D

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left a message on Bill P.'s voice mail. I'm going to call Tator as well and see if I can get some feedback. It is frustrating when people say they can do something and can't deliver...

Thanks for the quick feedback!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought they were making more blue and whites, but the first 200 were special editions. Am I wrong?

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes...wrong. blue and silver will be what you can order. Blue and whites only available as First Editions. The stone white stripes are not available with any other color actually.

OP
OP
D

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator explained to me that anyone that ordered a Blue and White one and didn't get the "draw" ends up with a Blue and Silver one. If anyone knows of a Blue and White one or one that they ordered and don't want now, send me a PM!

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator explained to me that anyone that ordered a Blue and White one and didn't get the "draw" ends up with a Blue and Silver one. If anyone knows of a Blue and White one or one that they ordered and don't want now, send me a PM!

Interesting. I'm sure a blue/silver will look good, but nothing beats the blue/white.

I'm sure one will show up on ebay for big bucks.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge is so fu(nisdu)cking STUPID!!!

<font color="red"> edited BC's f-word ever so slightly... </font> :2tu:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was one available on Ebay a week or so ago. I don't know if it sold or not. The dealer was in North Olmsted, Ohio. Might be worth a call.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if you are going for the looks rather than the badging, just buy it in solid blue and have aftermarket white stripes added. Simple enough.

OP
OP
D

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if you are going for the looks rather than the badging, just buy it in solid blue and have aftermarket white stripes added. Simple enough.

This kinda defeats the purpose.

Got everything corrected. I received a new vin# from another Dodge Dealership for my Blue/White Coupe First Edition Group.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wayne, i must say you have the best looking gts ive ever seen. do have any other pics of it?

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So only the first two hundred will have white stripes?

That is stupid - why not give people a choice in colors instead of all these BS limited editions. Gen I&amp;II had 2 special editions over the course of 10 years.

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a little confused on this white stripe deal. If you read the latest Viper Magazine, it indicates the colors with and without stripes the new SRT-10 Coupe can be ordered with for 2006 models. It does not indicate there are any limitations on the number of cars with each color combination. Viper Magazine lists blue, blue with white, black, black with silver, yellow, yellow with black, red, and red with silver.

The article written by Ralph of SRT is a very good read as well.

Just my $0.02

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not have the magazine handy, but the Blue/Whites are limited to 200 as a "special edition" There are no limitations on the other colors or combinations. Ergo, not enough Blue/Whites to go around.

OP
OP
D

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not have the magazine handy, but the Blue/Whites are limited to 200 as a "special edition" There are no limitations on the other colors or combinations. Ergo, not enough Blue/Whites to go around.

From the many calls I've made the above information is correct. The Blue/White are limited to 200. If I'm not mistaken, the First Edition Blue/White are the only cars that will have a bone "white" stripe. All other cars will be some other combination of a silver stripe, etc. It's all personal preference, but I always wanted a blue/white based on the original GTS. The First Edition have an additional price $4995 and come with a few extra changes like a blue boot, changes to the seats, etc. I'm sure someone can chime in with the differences.