VCA Houston - RSI Grand Opening - FREE Food/FREE Dyno Time

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All, as many of you know, i'm very involved with the Houston Viper Club. This Saturday, September 17th, RSI is hosting in conjunction with their GRAND OPENING (of their new location) a FREE dyno day for the Houston Viper Club members. They are also catering food for lunch... Now, many of you are probably thinking, what if I don't have a Viper? Well, you have several options:

1. If you have a high HP car (about 700 rwhp) then i'd love to talk to you about putting your car on the dyno. Regardless of whether it's a Viper or not. Please email me if you're in this position.

2. You can simply come out to hang out and eat FREE food!!!!

3. You can come out at anytime, even if you don't want to eat the free food, just to hang with the "car guys and gals and kids!!!!!" and check out RSI's new location...

I hope to see many of you, here is the schedule:

Where: RSI's new location at 11755 W. Little York Rd., Suite 106 Houston, TX 77041

When: Saturday September 17th, if you have a Viper and want to dyno show up early! Dyno'ing will start at 9 am and finish at 3 pm

How: I will get to RSI at 8 am, if you want to dyno and have a Viper then show up early to get on the list. We will dyno a car every 20 minutes starting at 9 am, we will dyno until 3 pm. There will be a total of 18 cars dyno'ed that day. If no one signs up for the early slots, then no one will dyno at that time (meaning if no one signs up for the 9 am slot, there will not be a make up time later in the day for that time slot).

Food: FREE food for everyone, food will get to RSI at 12 noon

Cost: FREE to dyno, NO COST!!!!! Remember, this applies to Vipers and to any other car that makes good power, please email me privately if you have a car other than a Viper and would like to dyno...

Thanks and I hope to see you all this Saturday...
Peter Blach