Need help with what Car Magazine to buy.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "kid" next door is selling magazines for a school fundraiser, he always comes out when I have the Viper out (cleaning or going out for a Drive). So I must buy at least one from the little guy. What car mag is the best to get some good "info" on Car & Drive, Auto week, Road & Crack, Motor Trend, corvette Enthusiast(JK), Popular Hot Rodding, Hot Rod. Any and all info will be greatly appreciated.

:usa: Thanks Again For The Help :usa:
Robert

CO GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Get AutoWeek if you can. Its a great weekly fix and covers everything from racing, to reviews, and has a very interesting classified section. The last few issues had Tommy Archer's old 3R Racing Comp Coupe listed for sale. R&T when I get it is old news.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
get motor trend. best mag and most accurate tests. has most info. also road and track and CD are good too. but there is a downside. i subscribed to all three and only MT came in on time. the other too came in about two weeks late and R/t and C/d cancelled my subscrition early :eek: . i sign up for 12 months and only got about 8 months of the subscription. motertrend is the only one that didnt cancel my subscription. thats why i would go with MT.

ByteMe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Autoweek is good. I also get R/T, C/D, and Motortrend. There is some redundancy getting the 3 monthlies, I would get just R/T and C/D if I had to drop one.

qburge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Road & Track is head and shoulders above the rest with great photography
and super graphics....you might check out Motor Trends new magazine "Classics"
or AutoWeek is good too for a weekly dose!