2005 VCA Special Edition Yellow Fever for Sale

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2005 Special Edition #22 of 50 made. 4000 miles. 3.73 gears---Roe Racing's Exhaust with Sill Insulation kit. MGW Chrome Knobs-Shifter Bezel-& Snake shifter-- Yellow Leather Conv Top Cover. Email me if your interested and would like Photos. [email protected]

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT, what are you buying? are you going to stay with a viper?

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm Not looking to buy anything. I want to sell one Viper, don't need 2. I'm moving (I hope it sells)from 6500 sq' 6 Car garage to about 3200, 3 car! I'm considering a 2006 SRT 8 Charger in spring. Can't sell the Wheels-(They go with the Car.) I hate them anyways,I Would like different wheels. In case you guys haven't noticed Viper prices for 03 04 05 are way down. Good time to buy if your in the market. I won't buy another new one. Who wants to loose $20000 the first year!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, I think the guys that wanted your wheels were looking to trade out a couple with curb rash (note that they are all VCA Editions that replied).

Second, I think saying you will have a $20K hit in the first year is a bit extreme. The 2003's just started appearing at $59K and have been out for well over two years. And I would guess that most were bought in the low to mid $70K range. So maybe $5K a year. And in such a very, very limited market, comments like yours only exacerbate the situation. Just as an FYI.

Oh yeah, and a VCA SRT-10 sold this past April for $90K. Good luck with your sale!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, I think the guys that wanted your wheels were looking to trade out a couple with curb rash (note that they are all VCA Editions that replied).

Second, I think saying you will have a $20K hit in the first year is a bit extreme. The 2003's just started appearing at $59K and have been out for well over two years. And I would guess that most were bought in the low to mid $70K range. So maybe $5K a year. And in such a very, very limited market, comments like yours only exacerbate the situation. Just as an FYI.

Oh yeah, and a VCA SRT-10 sold this past April for $90K. Good luck with your sale!

Was that #1 with 0 miles?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow... I selling my SRT-10 also. To make room for another Dodge and oh ya... a Ford!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Was that #1 with 0 miles?

Yes it was.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4