Viper Charity Ride in Cleveland, TN this Saturday!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone interested, the TN/AL Viper club has put together a Viper Charity Ride in Cleveland, TN this Saturday. It is being held at Kile Dodge in Cleveland. I spoke to the GM this morning and he confirmed it was still happening and was beginning at 1pm. The jist is people are going to pay $10 a piece to ride shotgun in our Vipers with all proceeds going to the Ronald McDonald house. Obviously, I have the perfect car for this event so I plan on making the 3.5 hour drive up there Saturday and make a weekend out of it. I cant remember for sure but i think food and beverages are supplied along with other speciality vehicles on display (police cars, etc.). Not only is it worth it just for the charitable donations we'll make, seeing the joy of people getting their 1st (or 100th) Viper ride is well worth it!

New97owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang!! I am only 30 minutes from Cleveland, and this would happen on a weekend I am on 12 hour night shifts!!! :shocked: I hope you guys have a great time, and make some dollars for a worthy cause!

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several of us from Nashville are leaving Friday afternoon to make a weekend trip out of it. See you guys there. :2tu:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang!! I am only 30 minutes from Cleveland, and this would happen on a weekend I am on 12 hour night shifts!!! :shocked: I hope you guys have a great time, and make some dollars for a worthy cause!

I feel the same way, except I'm about 1 hour away. I've been working 14hr nights since Sunday. One more week of this crap and it'll be back to the usual 3 nights on/4 nights off. :laugh:

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screw you RT/10 owners. HAHAHA!!

Ted, I realize you're frustrated, simply because trailering my RT/10 is an OPTION and not a NECESSITY!! By the way, if you decide to get that GTS oil up that's in your garage floor, I've got some concrete degreaser you can have...afterall, being an RT/10 owner, I'll never have a need to use it. HAHAHA!! :D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember Barbara telling me everyone was meeting for breakfast (or either lunch) before cruising to the dealership. My memory loss problems have set in again. Can someone give me the details about when and where we're meeting before the event? TIA

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few pics from the event...

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members