Purchased First Viper - Dream Come True!!!

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
September 8, 2005 I purchased my first Dodge Viper GTS from DodgeVipersForSale.com and I must say that Marv and Nathan Rose were awesome to deal with! I highly recommend this father and son team!

I bought a

2001 Sapphire Blue GTS w/ Silver Stripes
It has 4533 miles and is in excellent condition.
Black Leather Interior
Factory Extended Warranty
Non-Modified

I took delivery of the GTS on 9-23-05. I love it!

Check out my Gallery for some pics of my GTS... more to come soon. These are from the website DodgeVipersForSale.com when it was listed!

I used this forum for information and was informed to buy the book "Viper Buyer's Guide." This was a great help. I have learned a lot from this site and hope to continue to learn more while enjoying my GTS.

I have owned two Camaro SS's in the past one of which I am trying to sell now. It is a 1999 Hugger Orange SS with 21000 miles. It is also in excellent condition! I enjoy sports cars in general, but there is NOTHING quite like a Dodge Viper!!! They are a true piece of American Art!

Thanks for your help and I hope to meet some of you someday!

Jason
viprvenm

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club!

Got my 97 gts from the Rose's as well. Got a fair deal, and the Viper runs great 10k later. The paperwork did get a little screwed up for a couple months, but I trust it was not completely their fault. I would definitely reccommend them. :2tu:

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you bought one of the best looking Vipers to ever leave the plant, sapphire wtih stripes! congratulations!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jason,
Congrats and if you are free on the 22nd of October, there is a private track rental at Montgomery Motorsports park. I am bringing my Viper to race and am trying to get a few more to show. It is open to all cars, but limited to 80 car I think(just to make sure there isn't such a long wait to line up and run). If you're interested, PM me. :2tu:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you bought one of the best looking Vipers to ever leave the plant, sapphire wtih stripes! congratulations!

i agree and one of the rarest! congrats great car

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate all of the compliments! I got my first nail in pass side REAR tire already. What a bummer. Problem solved now, but was without being able to drive it this past weekend.

I love the car and can't wait to get together with some of you one day!

*To 99 R/T 10* I have spoken with you before and certainly appreciate the offer to go to the track on Oct. 22nd, but have never drag raced a car before. I will be in Gulf Shores that very weekend for a car show with my brother. Maybe next time. Thanks again!

OP
OP
V

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Leslie! Gorgeouse Viper yourself!

WHY NOT - First drive was INCREDIBLE!!! I could not be more happy with the purchase!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate all of the compliments! I got my first nail in pass side REAR tire already. What a bummer. Problem solved now, but was without being able to drive it this past weekend.

It took me about 3 days to get a bolt in my front passenger tire. I was pumping gas, looked down and the dang thing was just staring up at me. So big, it looked like i ran over an entire building.

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just Bought 1st Viper 97 GTS Blue/White

lol! yeah i wish. i lost sleep trying to come up with it, what plates you guys have? just for ideas

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love the car and can't wait to get together with some of you one day!

*To 99 R/T 10* I have spoken with you before and certainly appreciate the offer to go to the track on Oct. 22nd, but have never drag raced a car before. I will be in Gulf Shores that very weekend for a car show with my brother. Maybe next time. Thanks again!

That's right, sorry for the double invite. Have a good time at the car show. If it the one in Crestview, FL you might see a few other owners there. :2tu:

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
charlesj, any advice on 1st time viper owner, i bough 97 gts blue/white also last week, the viper should be here next monday.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is it brother......the RT/10

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Enjoy cruising in her!

Cudaman :usa:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Zero Altitude Flight has gauge trim rings in satin and chrome finishes. I put 'em on all the gauges, but I didn't install the one around the idiot light display, it was too flat looking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala