Need Advice: Value of '96 GTS

mtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need Advice: Value of \'96 GTS

Wanted to get some advice on what you guys thought the value of a '96 Blue/White GTS is these days. With 21,000 miles, Venzano seats, EB Headers, Borla exhaust, Smooth Tubes, K&N, Tinted win and new brakes in excellent condition. Looked up the Kelly Blue Book and $34,000 just doesn't seem right. What do you guys think will happen to the value of these Blue/White GTSs in the future. Does anyone have any recent experience buying or selling one of these lately. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Need Advice: Value of \'96 GTS

My estimate would be 46k-50k. Obviously condition would have a lot to do with it, as would how long you are willing to wait for your price.

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I was just looking at Blue and White 96 GTS w/ 27,000 miles on it and no mods in excellent condition w/ clear title and he was asking 42k and would not budge I was offering 40K.

MIKE-HKS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

there's a 97 BW on ebay 15K miles been listed 4 times never goes past 44k

and a 9k miles car that has no reserve they are asking 50k listed 3 times, and no bids.

hope this helps you out

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I have not checked the 9k mi b/w for 50k, but I personally would not sell a b/w with almost 7k mi for 50k or anything close to that. There are not many nice 9k mi b/w available for 50k so if its nice, check her out before she's gone. I'm guessing there can't be 3 nice sub 10k mi b/w for 50k in the entire country. Just guessing, haven't been wrong in a long time (at least the last couple hours).

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score

mtech do you still have the factory seats? Might be interested. Any pics?

Thanks,
Cal

OP
OP
M

mtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No I do not. I have all the other stock parts though. The car was completely gone through about a year ago. Thats is when I took care of a small oil pan gasket leak and replaced the brakes and rotors all the way around. Dave Jenkins did the work. Have plenty of pics and can always take more, let me know.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If this is the car I think it is, potential buyers need to get the vin number and run the maintenance history through someone like Chuck Tator.

OP
OP
M

mtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Okay, I tried to ignore you because I figured you were an old man with nothing to do but surf the boards and cause trouble but now I really need to know what you think you know about my car. If you think you know something then say it or shut up. Lets make this public so that I can keep you from doing this to someone else. I think it is very irresposible of you to put a comment like that on the board and make everyone think that there might be something wrong with my car when I can't imagine how you would know me or my car. I am new to the board, never posted before. The whole time I have had my car it has been absolutely perfect. The car has no flaws and has been maintained by one of the most repected Viper mechanics in Southern California. The car was sold in Southern California and has never left the state. How would someone in Arlington, Texas know jack about my car. Do you know how many '96 Viper GTSs out there match the description I left on this thread? ALOT! I have never attended any Viper events nor have I ever met any other Viper owners. I think you owe me a formal, public apology for your stupidity. You obviouly have plenty of money so now you need to find more things to occupy your time. Read the thread, I said I am thinking of selling it, it is not even for sale yet. Once it is for sale, I would welcome anyone to run the VIN and get the service history. You should also remind everyone to run a CarFax to make sure its not a salvaged car or maybe the odometer has been tampered with. I hope you see how stupid you sound! Without knowing exactly who this car belongs to and some identifying infomation other than it is a 1996 GTS there is no way you could know jack. Waiting for your response...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth