IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME TO JOIN THE VCA........

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
YES! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is it! Surely the most unique, most valuable, most unbelievable raffle car ever offered.... and only to VCA members!!!!

142005vcacompcouperaffle.jpg

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The crew chief is too busy keeping the ol' man on the track.

That car needs a nice Florida home where it can be tracked 12 months a year.

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow! I will be in. :) Good luck to everyone.

Thanks Joseph Houss! I have a question for you. Can you participate in this raffle?

97 Viper GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet. I think the raffle tickets should be limited to people who actually have track experience or track their cars. That would eliminate 99% of the poser's that comment on how the car would look sitting in their garage (gathering dust)...

DWParsons1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Answers to questions:

Chuck - Printing out the form and faxing it to VCA HQ is absolutely acceptable - even preferred as you'll get your tickets that much sooner.

Black - Mail will go out on Friday with a copy of the raffle flyer.. but why wait - download it from the website and Fax it in..

This car is the coolest. Special badging and paint make it a "one of one" - the ultimate collectable Viper. Our very loyal VCA vendors, Bobby Archer Racing, Archer Racing Accessories, Parts Rack and Viper Days have put together an accessory package that make this a "turn key" race car.

You get it all...Bobby Archer Racing donated a set of Forgeline wheels mounted with Hoosiers all balanced and ready to go, driving suit, helmet, gloves and shoes, John Archer with Archer Racing Accessories donated a full trackside support package for a Viper Days weekend including a one-on-one familiarization session so you'll know the car inside and out, Jon Brobst with Parts Rack donated a Custom car cover, a heat reflective cockpit cover, spare brake pads and ratcheting tie down straps for your trailer and Skip Thomas is donating a driving instruction program at Viper Days with Skip as your PERSONAL instructor.

This is just an awesome package - the biggest and best VCA raffle ever! and the best part is the money you donate comes back to you in services - the raffles pay for VCA Notes, the Zone Rendezvous programs and other VCA benefits to members - so you win even if you don't get the car! :2tu:

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my wife is going to chit when she see's how many tickets i buy,LMAO :D

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Wow! I will be in. :) Good luck to everyone.

Thanks Joseph Houss! I have a question for you. Can you participate in this raffle?

Considering that I am FINALLY retired from my National officer postions.... officially, and legally, I am allowed to participate!

....and did, in fact, enter our last raffle (of course...no win!)...and will surely enter this one (of course.... WIN!)

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they'll send out the diecast of this one when they send out the one from the last raffle ;)

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, a diecast would be cool, since it is the closest I'll get to winning this. I'm usually positive, but to win this, ...... I can't see being that lucky.

AC

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Can I buy a ticket , even though I am not a member? (Viper owner for years)

This is absolutely a VCA member only opportunity. MI law forbids any tickets to be sold to non-members.

Oh wait a minute....

Correction: Tickets for NON members are $225.00 each and includes membership into the fastest car club in the world.... :smirk:

Let me check something, as there used to be prorated memberships available for first time sign-ups during the later part of the season.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
number one on the small print above

you must be a VCA member by 10/7/2005 - which is today !

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Prorated memberships still available for FIRST TIME EVER, VCA Members, as has been the case for a few years.

In other words, since we are on a Jan-Dec fiscal year with all memberships, this allows a "new to our nation" Viper owner, that bought his car or decided to join our club in October-November.. not to feel slighted that he has to pay for 12 mos when in reality he is going to be asked to renew in December for the next club fiscal year. Prorated NEW TO CLUB membership for 4th quarter is $40!

SO, as I titled this topic..... IF THERE EVER WAS A TIME TO JOIN THE VCA.......

IT'S TODAY!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And membership is ONLY .......LESS than 28 cents a day!

Actually, Join in October and get Oct-Nov-Dec 2005 and all of 2006 for $100!

This means 22 cents a day !

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the reason this is not street legal? I never figured that out about CC's. No turn signals? Stick your hand out the window. It has fenders.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the reason this is not street legal? I never figured that out about CC's. No turn signals? Stick your hand out the window. It has fenders.

Motor not emission certified.
Crash test not performed.
Fails Federal safety requirements (no 3-point harness).

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Motor not emission certified.
Crash test not performed.
Fails Federal safety requirements (no 3-point harness).

bumper height to low for the feds, lighting (as mentioned), no air bags either, as you say, "only" the racing harness..... technically all those racing harnesses we use in our street cars are not road legal :D

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay, so how does one register a "kit" car?
I would be willing to buy a "kit" car and make it look like a CC.
Heck, I've already done 1 viper from a box,bag,can, why not another?