NY/CT NEED YOUR FEEDBACK

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even thou the year is not over I want to know how you guys feel about adding some runs with the LAMBORGHINI,FERRARI,CORVETTE and even the MINI-COOPER clubs next year. We will be meeting in Jan. to plan some events but would like to hear your feedback before I run it across CitySnake. The MINI'S might be fun and also will ask Mr.Bob Carroll President of the NJ region to join us as well. I would also like to hear your ideas if theres things you might like and we didn't do. Thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing from you.. Adrian :2tu:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo i'll do a mini. I'll do a camel. I'l do anything.Just get us out

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo i'll do a mini. I'll do a camel. I'l do anything.Just get us out
Tony you are nuts and okay guys I get it NO MINI'S. Do they have a FORD GT40 club? Thanks, Adrian

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. *** Sir with all due respect Lambos,Ferrari's but a Mini's ?????? Damn my friend I can see you are desperate to cruise :) ))))))))) see you Sunday (sat is the running of the Bulls if you car to join me )

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great Phil we should have fun smoking some Italian Butt (not sure that sounds good :) ) anybody else want to come out and play sat. ? use it as a warm up day for Sunday

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol yeh ok ....dude who are you kidding lol go brake it in ,in the rain because sat and sun you will not be babying it :) :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already do runs with the Lamborghini and Ferrari clubs and I must say, they are great too. I would not mind at all. Would alleviate the cheating I am doing on the Viper club. :2tu:

Adrian, I would love to meet with you guys when you do the planning. Maybe I have some ideas ;) .

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Already do runs with the Lamborghini and Ferrari clubs and I must say, they are great too. I would not mind at all. Would alleviate the cheating I am doing on the Viper club. :2tu:

Adrian, I would love to meet with you guys when you do the planning. Maybe I have some ideas ;) .
Keith Scott and I will love to have you on our team to help with ideas. We will keep you posted. Thank you, Adrian :2tu:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only done a minimum of events this season, but if I could give my 2 cents, I agree with plumcrazy. Mini's ? I don't think so. No to sound like a car snob, but it's like a senior hanging out with freshman. The rest of the guys are okay with me. I'd also like to join that meeting in January, unless I'll be in Wy Skiing.

Andrew

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper enjoys hanging out with other performance cars, cheaper or costlier. But it's me that tends to stay from the Lambos and Ferraris because I find them mostly snobbish. I also tend to stay away from the ricers because they always have something to prove on the road. So I guess I'll stick with ye olde viper club. That's my honest $0.02.

P.S. MINI??? :rolleyes: How about PRIUS too? :smirk:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper enjoys hanging out with other performance cars, cheaper or costlier. But it's me that tends to stay from the Lambos and Ferraris because I find them mostly snobbish. I also tend to stay away from the ricers because they always have something to prove on the road. So I guess I'll stick with ye olde viper club. That's my honest $0.02.

P.S. MINI??? :rolleyes: How about PRIUS too? :smirk:

The Lambo club is very laid back. The Ferrari Club of America might have a many members like that but Ferrarichat is pretty good with their crowd.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me,steve and D for now....

Cool. I am waiting for the weather. These guys go pretty fast so if it rains I will be out of that one. I am talking to the event leader now. Have you guys paid yet?

Keith Scott and I will love to have you on our team to help with ideas. We will keep you posted. Thank you, Adrian :2tu:

Thanks Adrian!

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avi, I agree with Keith when we join other clubs on runs they have been very cool. I find that there is always some in the group that think they are better thats human nature. Some might say that about us but who cares we all just want to enjoy the cruise. So I hope you will come out when we do cruises with others. Thank you, Adrian

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Avi, I agree with Keith when we join other clubs on runs they have been very cool. I find that there is always some in the group that think they are better thats human nature. Some might say that about us but who cares we all just want to enjoy the cruise. So I hope you will come out when we do cruises with others. Thank you, Adrian
I guess I will. I would try to make this Lambo cruise but I will be at the Warnock Dodge event in NJ on Sat. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave