pics of aftermarket wheels on 05 YELLOW srt10

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i wanna order some blk hre for my 05 yellow. can someone post pics of whatever aftermarket wheels they put on their yellow srt10s? i'd really appreciate it.

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looks GREAT. What size wheels and tire are on it? and how much has it been lowered?

19/20 probably lowered about 1" in the front 1&1/8" in the back (thats what I have been told works best) and this car defenetly has a stick stance!
Ricky

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the ONLY yellow SRT I have seen with aftermarket wheels. The wheels are HRE 542R's. Look in my gallery for the highres version.

5580yellow_with_hres-med.jpg

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are Kinesis K19's (19 all the way around). For anyone who is curious about it being lowered. Its been lowered with the Moton Club Sports.

5580k19_s.jpg

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Done. How do you like the ride with the Motons?

Nader, unfortunately its not mine. Its my buddies and from what hes told me, he doesnt have any problems with the ride quality. Hes a member here; I should tell him to read this and chime in for you.

S/CDaveNY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nader... What happen , never called me back.ha. The car rides great! If you ever want meet up let me know...

ACMiller

Enthusiast
Reaction score
S/CDaveNY;

Can you give the size including the width of your wheels? Also what tires including size? I have a red SRT10 and love the look you have.