pics of my Sapphire Blue GTS

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's a beautiful day here in WV, decided to take the GTS out for a run-then put a few coats of polish on her. Wow what a great color in the sunlight!

I love this viper

hope my vette isn't jealous :D viper's ALWAYS clean and ready to show off :headbang:

9456viper33-med.JPG

9456vipervette1-med.JPG

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Sapphire= Sensuous! ****! Scintillating! Sarcastic!

Whoops!, ran out of "S" adjectives! :)

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my Sapphire ...... I like your choice of color!

2548Toby_s_pix5.jpg

2548574455-653cudaman_Topeka1fixed.jpg

2548Toby_s_pix6.jpg

Cudaman :usa:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just did an oil/filter change,Fuel up with stabilizer,10 minutes at the you squirt it and pumped up the tires.Yep put it away a little early this year but have other things comming up.It is a magnificient color(without stripes) when clean.Get dirt or dust on it and its looks like a POS.During the off season I run it about every 3 weeks up to temp.,move around and clean and polish something to better than when I got it. GTS Bruce

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it's a beautiful day here in WV, decided to take the GTS out for a run-then put a few coats of polish on her. Wow what a great color in the sunlight!

I love this viper

hope my vette isn't jealous :D viper's ALWAYS clean and ready to show off :headbang:

9456viper33-med.JPG

9456vipervette1-med.JPG

Simply Gorgeous...

Bat™

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just did an oil/filter change,Fuel up with stabilizer,10 minutes at the you squirt it and pumped up the tires.Yep put it away a little early this year but have other things comming up.It is a magnificient color(without stripes) when clean.Get dirt or dust on it and its looks like a POS.During the off season I run it about every 3 weeks up to temp.,move around and clean and polish something to better than when I got it. GTS Bruce

so maybe I can keep my viper going all winter huh? there usually are some sunny days here so I am thinking I might try

Cudaman-now THAT is one hot viper! love the way you did the stripe :headbang:

S

SUN RA KAT

Beautiful Viper, Leslie!

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Leslie!

Is your Vette black or sapphire and what year is it?

cudaman :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R