Pictures do not do the Orange Raffle Viper justice... but here are a few:

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
During our Fall Foliage outing we made a special stop to Mike Lofton's House the winner of the 2005 Orange Raffle Viper. It is STUNNING:

5DSC01270-med.JPG

5DSC01264-med.JPG

and look at these stripes:

5DSC01242.JPG

5DSC01241.JPG

5DSC01248-med.JPG

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hands down, by far that is the best looking srt-10 ive ever seen. thanks for sharing the pics. i think they should make that color combo for the coupe

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH MY!!!!!!!!
Thats beautiful....
I love the snake skin look in the black strips.. Nice touch...
:2tu: :2tu:

Jerry Walker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a chance to talk to Mike for a while in Kansas City. Nice guy. What's really funny about him winning is guess what his other Viper is? ............A Copperhead!

He also has another Viper in the snake pit,a beautiful black '94

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hehehe... another "picture don't do it justice" post.

"My girlfriend is beautiful.... pictures just don't do her justice." :rolleyes:

Relax... the srt looks great. You don't need to throw out the disclaimer just because it's not as **** as the gen1/2 clownshoe. It still looks better than 99.44% of the cars out there. :2tu:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Relax... the srt looks great. You don't need to throw out the disclaimer just because it's not as **** as the gen1/2 clownshoe. It still looks better than 99.44% of the cars out there. :2tu:

sorry, but that is an srt that id take over any gen1/gen2.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's not the point. It's just funny that pics of srt's is accompanied with "well... pics don't do it justice". They look fine to me... I've seen many pictures of SRTs, driven a couple extensively, and they look as good in person as they do in the pictures. I own a gts, and biased towards it in appearance but not performance. I'm just saying you don't need the "but..." after proclaiming how good srt's look. Just like gen 1/2 folks don't need to say, "The gts preforms great, but not quite as good as the srt's."

I should make this my avatar. :D :
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
J

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's not the point. It's just funny that pics of srt's is accompanied with "well... pics don't do it justice". They look fine to me... I've seen many pictures of SRTs, driven a couple extensively, and they look as good in person as they do in the pictures. I own a gts, and biased towards it in appearance but not performance. I'm just saying you don't need the "but..." after proclaiming how good srt's look. Just like gen 1/2 folks don't need to say, "The gts preforms great, but not quite as good as the srt's."

I should make this my avatar. :D :
You must be registered for see images

Too Funny, but the comment was pertianing to the paint and interior of this particular car... It is not possible without proper lighting and backdrops to show just how fantastic this paint and stripes look. The paint is so well done that it looked a foot deep, the color is really more of an orange, the Copperhead looks red when sitting next to this car! The interior? Seats are done in snakeskin pattern too, really cool!

52005_Raffle_Viper_seat-med.jpg

5DSC01247-med.JPG

Mike just bought his Copperhead this spring, he has had his Black RT/10 for a few years. He had his garage all set up for two cars, and then he wins the raffle. No, he does not drive it... he has two others he can drive :)

I like the stripes so much, I'm talking with Ed about doing something similar on my "never ending project" Viper

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay,

The seats just killed the deal. Doh!! Had the car had flat black seats or the regular black the car would be the top shelf but those seat pics look like that gts with the Pink Gucci GTS that was for sale on here a while ago. Outside the car is Fiendishly GREAT LOOKING! On the inside, initial impression is ... Errrr, I'll pass! Black seats on a Mamba like Orange would really be awesome.

Cheers and compliments to the owner of this car's and its Exterior!

True Dat,

Jay K.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Pictures do not do the Orange Raffle Viper justice... but here are a fe

ugly as heck.

2k1droptop

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does any one know how many of these they made? What are they going for? Is this car for sale?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Does any one know how many of these they made? What are they going for? Is this car for sale?

1 of 1 (2005 VCA raffle car), priceless, and perhaps he would sell it - for some ridiculous sum (and rightly so).

2k1droptop

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I thought it was 1 of 1, but not sure. Nice car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth