150mph w/a ******* girl shotgun!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are overly concerned about safe driving and obeying speedlimits, please hit the back button now. I get enough hate mail as it is....for those of you still reading, here's the story:

Me and 2 friends went to this carshow down in Savannah, GA this weekend and took 3 models with us to try to drum up business for 1 of the guy's photography business he's trying to get kicked off. The photographer stayed an extra night w/his gf, so driving home last night it was me and the other guy. I had 1 of the models (who is also a 18 yr old blonde ******* girl :2tu: ) in the Viper. The other guy had his gf (model #2), and the other model in the SUV with him. I was a little ahead of him and he calls me ******** very loudly that 4 of the showcars got behind him and a new model Lexus GS 300 hit his strobes making him think he was being pulled over (he was doing 90mph at the time). He tells me to "smoke every one of them". Right as he says that, they all pull up beside me (Acura Integra, VW Jetta, MR2 Spyder, and the Lexus). I remember the Lexus had a turbo, exhaust, headers, etc. from the show, but thats really the only car I had paid attention too. They took turns trying to hang with me. It was so funny to just pull on them whenever I felt like it. Some I'd let get in front of me and pass, some I'd let get even with me and gun it, and some I'd just leave in the dust as soon as they got near my rear bumper. The Lexus then pulls up beside me again and sprays his NOS (I missed that at the show. Must be in the trunk). So he takes off and I'm thinking "oh no, youre not smoking me, especially with a ******* girl shotgun". I had backed it down to 4th gear to play with them, so I gas it again and at 140mph (5th gear) , we catch up to the Lexus. At 150mph, ******* girl lets out a very loud "Holy ****!!" The Lexus had been dusted, my girl was a little scared and a curve was up ahead so I decided that was enough and backed off. The show cars all forked off when interstate split (at that curve) to head towards Atlanta and I hit my flashers to say goodbye and me and the SUV guy got off interstate and pulled in the mall parking lot to talk about how freaking cool that was. In total, we traveled 50 miles in about 15 minutes. The SUV guy said he had kept it to the floor (110mph) just to see what was happening. Even the 3 models who arent very car savvy were like "man, that was unreal. I'd kill myself in a car like a Viper". I'm updating my signature to commenerate last night :headbang:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The speeds and such are not impressing me :) . But with a few pics the "*******" girls could ... :2tu:

BTW I would not expect a Lexus hanging in there unless it had a JATO rocket attached :eek: . It would take a lot more than nitrous to make it competitive.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In total, we traveled 50 miles in about 15 minutes.
That's averaging 200mph! :smirk:

I'm going by what the SUV guy told me, I wasnt paying attention to time or mileage. I was looking straight ahead and watching out when to shift. So just ignore that statement from me. I'll change it to "we went a pretty far way in a fast amount of time" ;)

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Quote: "150mph in a Dodge Viper w/a ******* girl shotgun? Yeah, I've done that!"

On a closed private track - of course - :D

Agree with the rest - pics or ban - you should be ashamed for teasing us like that!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW I would not expect a Lexus hanging in there unless it had a JATO rocket attached :eek: . It would take a lot more than nitrous to make it competitive.

You're not the only one who was surprised. When I was even with the Lexus and looked down and saw the speedo at 140mph, I was shocked. I knew a Lexus could roll pretty good, but didnt think that good. Besides the turbo, NOS, and other engine goodies, I'm wondering if he had some more stuff that I missed or was hidden. Not sure what shot NOS he was running, but when he hit it, he took off pretty dang good. It was a very nicely done car, so the guy obviously had some money ******* in it. But when it comes down to it, he still lost to a car that prob cost me 1/2 of what he had spent on/in his :p

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote: "150mph in a Dodge Viper w/a ******* girl shotgun? Yeah, I've done that!"

On a closed private track - of course - :D

Agree with the rest - pics or ban - you should be ashamed for teasing us like that!

Pics are coming, I promise. Even got some bikini shots from the beach where we did a photoshoot before the show Sunday. Well, time for lunch...now thats a tease :smirk: .

Seriously though, gimme 30 mins or so and i'll have some posted. I'll also try to get the ones the photographer shot. He has a lot more b/c I ended up having to help him (his assistant disappeared on us) and I missed out on my opportunities for alot more pics

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats impressive is that kind of speed coming out of a 10 year old car :) Imagine how quickly you would be leaving behind 1996 rice burners:)

Oh ya, and were are the frickin pics?

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll post a few here, but I have alot more inj gallery. Feel free to take a look :2tu: ! ******* the left is not a real model, but when you're the photographer's gf/model manager, you can get in the pics anyway.
9192100_1481-med.JPG

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd have to see at least two forms of ID before I'd hit that....

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats impressive is that kind of speed coming out of a 10 year old car :) Imagine how quickly you would be leaving behind 1996 rice burners:)

Thats just part of the reasons Vipers are so damn awesome. I'm guessing the Lexus was 2003-04 model. I'd estimate he had a minimum of $70-75k (including a $60k price tag for the car) in the car. So he got beat by a car 7 or 8 years older, and didnt cost nearly as much as his did.

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll post a few here, but I have alot more inj gallery. Feel free to take a look :2tu: ! ******* the left is not a real model, but when you're the photographer's gf/model manager, you can get in the pics anyway.
9192100_1481-med.JPG

The brawd in the middle looks 12. :eek:

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
great story and pics Chad. :2tu:
Mc Vipers are bad....You have a psychological advantage over potential opponents as they look so Ferrari like

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had my choice, I'd take the one in the Lamborghini (the last photo I posted in this thread) and not worry about ID'ing anyone
Absolutely :headbang:

The girl that was in your car is pretty hot too. However, something is not right with that blue bikini top. It must have slid down or it's about 2 cup sizes too big.

There are guys in the Lexus Club (one on this board) who have put down well over 400rwhp. (GS400 with the turbo even more) It's a pretty heavy car, but once it's moving he'd give you a good run.

Thanks for the great story. More Georgia peaches please!! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456