YELLOW 05 srt10 for sale for $70k. w/FREE aftermarket exhaust!

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want an 06 coupe & I'll get one if i can sell my 05 yellow srt10 for $70k. I've got a mopar FULL race exhaust on it currently. But i've also got the corsa track exhaust. You can have whichever exhaust you want on it. I had the corsa, but wanted a more aggressive sound so opted for the full mopar w/mopar race computer, which i love. it sounds awesome.

The car is my daily driver, purchased in December of last year & has 9100 miles on it. No accidents. It's been to chrysler 3x for oil changes & i have the paperwork to prove it. the car is a very good daily driver, except for the REALLY, REALLY hot days.

I'm very firm on the price as I'm only willing to take so much of a loss to jump into a new coupe. If it sells, it sells, if it doesn't, i'll just have a yellow car instead of a red one!

i'm located in Alva, FL. It's on the West coast, about 20 miles east of Fort Myers.
239-707-6990

OP
OP
J

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i would actually consider a trade for just the right 02 final edition acr

OP
OP
J

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not many hits, maybe i'm asking too much?
or is it the color?
or is it the mileage?
how bad do these things depreciate anyways?

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
9100 miles plus the price would probably be it!

9100 miles for an 05 car wouldn't be much unless its a viper, ferrari, etc.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are going to have a yellow car instead of a red one. ( thats my firm opinion )

sorry

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Price is high. I bought new 1 month ago 4 nearly as much as your asking 4 your used SRT10 with 9k miles...

Gerald