Good luck to everyone in Florida

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hurricane / Tropical storm, then in the next couple hours it'a going to be 50 degrees... simply unreal. I can't beleive it. IT'S THE END of the world!!!!!!!!!!

G

Tico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a perfect day it is after that storm blew by.

Incredible, isn't it? Here in Orlando it was sunny and not a cloud in the sky (after the storm). Had to take my baby out for a ride with the top down, once the streets dried off, to see what it felt like to ride in 63º weather. Even had a little fun with a 350Z that tried to get ignorant.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's great weather to clean up the aftermath.
Question, if you get hit by 3 cat 2 huricanes within like a year does that equal a cat 6?
I'm getting tried of this.

Tartan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Wife has a meeting next week at the Boca Raton Resort and I was going to tag along, But Iam woundering how hard hit that area got by the hurricane, And if its worth comming? Arriving Nov.2nd Thanks

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it got really nasty in southwest broward..... roof tiles flying everywhere... fences blown away.... trees gone... I watched my neighbords fence blow to pieces....

afterwards, I went into the garage and noticed that the panel that covers the opening to go into the attic had been taken up by the pressure, spun around, and landed diagonally, barely hanging there..... an inch more either way and it would have crashed down onto the Viper!@#

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets