Want to talk to an SRT engineer ???

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A group of SRT Engineers will sign onto srtforums.com this Thursday, October 27, 2005, from 6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. EST. They will be answering any question posted in the “SRT Engineers will answer questions posted here!” thread, located in the SRT-4 Discussion forum. Follow this link to go there now and post your questions http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190055&referrerid=34997. Check back between 6–8:00 p.m. EST this Thursday evening for answers to your questions. You can even carry on a live discussion with the SRT Engineers by posting back and forth during this time period!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
because they don't care about vipers as much as they care about the neon srt-4's :rolleyes: :crazy:

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probly thinking that being its an SRT forum, it will reach a more broad audience versus specifically a viper board.

should be an interesting read at the end nonetheless.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who don't visit the Alley or lurk over there the following is a repost:

Tony,

Please Please Please ask if they (SRT/MOPAR) will license the MetalCrafters Carbon Fiber, Hood, Hardtop and Trunk through Mopar!! The top is killer and would be awesome if it was for mass production.

Thanks,

Jay K.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who don't visit the Alley or lurk over there the following is a repost:

Tony,

Please Please Please ask if they (SRT/MOPAR) will license the MetalCrafters Carbon Fiber, Hood, Hardtop and Trunk through Mopar!! The top is killer and would be awesome if it was for mass production.

Thanks,

Jay K.
Isn't the newly promoted Dan Knotts overseeing Mopar now? Get us what we want Dan!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
danmmet i missed it. they said they cant answer my question though. btw yes, they do answer viper questions. they will start doing this once a month

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tony,

Thanks,

Jay K.
Isn't the newly promoted Dan Knotts overseeing Mopar now? Get us what we want Dan!

You gotta be kiddin' me.

Don err Dan Knotts is overseeing mayberr..errr Mopar?
:D

I better get my parking tix in order! :shocked:

:p

He MUST be cool with a name like that!

:headbang:

Jay K.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep - word has it that Tom Odell will be heading up SRT. It was announced a couple of weeks ago that Dan would be heading up Mopar. I'd like to see a Stage I/II/III type of thing for the Viper (gen I, gen II and gen III) like they did for the SRT-4.