Enjoyable Friday - Viper Style

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work for a sub of the General - anyway yesterday was a great day and the guys I work with decided to drive all of our toys to work - we are in a new building and for now there is plenty of "safe" parking - lined up in row 5 of the parking lot were 2 2005 C6 Corvettes, a new 2006 Z06, a few classic vettes (a 71 LT1 - very nice),a few mustangs and my SRT 10. It was amazing, everyone in the office wanted a ride in the Viper - the other cars didnt get much play at all - comments about the z were around the theme of "it looks like any other vette". I gave a few rides and proudly showed off my car. I actually felt embarrased for some of the other guys as their cars really got zero attention including the new Z06. Another funny thing was I recently had a Corsa exhaust installed - I set off a car alarm when rev'ing through the parking lot - it was just a great day - the long/short is the Viper is still the king of the hill in terms of interest and attraction - everyone has sat in a vette - very few have ever seen a viper in person. I drove home with a big smile on my face and anticipation of the SRTC. Enjoy the weekend Viper forum members!

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love it. Feels good doesn't it. Nice story Eagle