Went out to RSI yesterday (PICS)...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took a ride out to RSI yesterday to see the coupe. I'd like to thank Dustyn and Amber for giving me a tour and letting me take pics. They answered my questions and were very welcoming. :2tu: BTW, the RSI shop is CLEAN. Here are my impressions of the coupe.

1) It definitely looks better in person.

2) The inside looks VERY tight (I personally like that).

3) The rear is very in-your-face. The GTS portion of the rear is very noticable.

4) Im not too sure what DC did to the coupes, but WOW, do they ever need to be lowered.

5) The fit and finish, of course, is awesome. In pics the blue accents dont appeal to me, but in person they didnt look too bad.

6) The new wheels are sweet! They really do look good.

Overall, the coupe is nice and I would definitely buy one (if I had a GEN II first), but the GTS still takes the cake, IMO. :cool:

5580RSI_9.jpg

5580RSI_8.jpg

5580RSI_7.jpg

5580RSI_6.jpg

5580RSI_5.jpg

5580RSI_4.jpg

5580RSI_12.jpg

5580RSI_11.jpg

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow they both look amazing :2tu:

Yep! You know, I was never really a fan of the Startech wheels, but I have to say, they looked killer on the black/silver GTS. I also think it being lowered helped a lot as well.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks for the post

I am sending my srt for the tt treatment soon. I can hardly wait.

If you have any pics of the inside of the shop please post em.

vd..
soon to be ttd :D

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both Vipers look great. However, one of your photos perfectly illustrates how incredibly ugly the new Charger is.

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The aluminum radiator, while better than stock, always looked like whale teeth to me. I'd powercoat them black.

Which aluminum radiator are you talking about? The aluminum you see on the front of the black GTS is nothing but a huge intercooler. That car is twin turbo.

boates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dmitry, I spoke with you last week about your Paxton, and I visited RSI yesterday (Sat. 29th)to check out the different packages available for my 05 Black SRT-10 and met with Gerald. Super nice people, very informative and in tune to your specific needs. The inside of the shop was immaculate, working on 8-10 vipers all receiving TT packages. I was given a test ride in a friends 05 Yellow SRT-10 with Paxton putting out 680RWHP. Can't imagine needing more power than that for the street. Thanks Gerald and David! :2tu:
Mike!

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really do like the SRT headlights better than the early cars'. The roofline and back fenders of the new coupe and the GTS look amazingly alike from the side or front 3/4 views. The side air extractors on the SRT - both front and rear - still don't fit well with the overall styling. I never have liked them and I never will.