AtRoRacing Releases New Viper Shifter Handle Lowering kit

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...oh well this is defenetly better then the "supercharged" logos that were for sale a bit back :crazy:

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't someone from St. Louis sell the same thing for way less?

Atro, if you are going to market something try marketing something others are not selling for less and without all the bs fanfare. It seems like you are trying to take advantage of other owners. Do you have any ideas of your own?

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mcmaster Carr, $18.06.

Actually, I had a few different lengths made for me by a local machine shop a few years back, as it is not something you could easily make yourself (unless you have a lathe). You start with hex stock (your $18.06), and both ends are then threaded. Most machine shops have a minimum billing, so you'd have to add that to the $18.06 :) I made drawings for the shop, I'll have to dig them up.... the wierd part as I recall is the threads, I'm thinking one was english, the other metric.

HOdbleFman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay,

Check out part #8420K14. I know it's not exact in length, but it's similar and gives you an idea of what a part like that is worth. I know there are other things to consider like the specific length needed and threads, but $100 for a threaded rod is kinda high.

SRT10_SWISS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! An Illinois VCA member (George Bockwinkle) was selling those 10 years ago for $25!!

'Home made' for $0.00 :D :D

8794109-0988_IMG_klein2.jpg

OP
OP
R

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with all of you. Our product allows you to use the factory leather covered shifter knob whick some people prefer. The product is labor intensive to make and our labor rates here in CT are $75.00 and over, therefor it is hard to make cheaply. I know there are others out there. the ones I have seen are round and require waterpump pliers to install. I made this up for a customer and he loved it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62