Observation on Competition

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not know about the rest of you but this Viper owner is tired of hearing about non Viper automotive products on this forum. Are some of these products interesting? Yes. Are there other places to read about them? Yes - an abundance of publications and Internet addresses. When the Viper gets the inevitable weight reduction and/or horsepower and torque boost will we all then be happy as pigs in slop? No. Why not you ask? Because most Viper owners, if not all of us, are very competitive high achieving people that tend to move our goals up once we have met the goals we previously set. It should then be no surprise that the Viper nation does not dote on yesterday's or today's performance but, instead, immediately asks: "How can I make it look better, handle better and/or go faster?" Most of the sponsors of this Board would not exist if this behavioral phenomenon did not exist. So, what's my point to Dodge? My point is that we will always expect more. We will always expect a modifiable platform. We will always expect the best performance value on the planet. We will always expect to win. It is the Viper tradition and we are the Viper nation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth