For Sale: 1994 Dodge Viper RT/10, Low Miles, Hardtop, A/C.

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have listed my 1994 Viper for sale on eBay. I need to sell the car for a down payment on a house. The car is located in Fort Worth, TX.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4588919221

Specifications

·1994 Dodge Viper RT/10
·8.0 Liter V10 488 C.I. Engine
·6 Speed Manual Transmission
·Exterior Color: Red
·Interior Color: Black
·Approximate Mileage: 29000

Equipment

·Air Conditiong
·Leather
·AM/FM Radio
·2 Wheel Drive
·CD
·Power Steering

Modifications

·Custom painted black dash $400

·Custom black interior $1000

·MGW shift knob $75

·New Viper floor mats $100

·Custom painted red side stills and windsheild cowl $500

·Autoform double bubble hardtop and windows with locks $4,000
·Professionally installed Top Gun Nitrous "wet" kit $1,000
·Roe Racing red silicone smooth air intake tubes $80

·Dual K&N intake filters $75
·Mopar Performance blue 8.5mm spark plug wires $120
·Roe Racing RT/10 high flow stainless steel 3 inch side exhaust with catalytic converters and Borla mufflers $900
·Belanger 1 3/4" ceramic coated Headers $1,800

·18" Viper wheels with new tires $4000

·New Optima Red Top battery $100

·New Alpine MP3 CD player $400

About the Pictures and Condition of the Car

The car is in excellent shape mechanically and interior, exterior. The paint is in great shape. I would give it 9 out of 10. There are 3 tiny normal stress cracks in the paint on the hood. Over all the exterior paint is in pristine condition and like new! The custom black interior is in near perfect condition with no stains in the carpet. The floor mats were just replaced and like new. The seats are like new. The custom painted dash and all the plastics are in great shape. I would rate the interior a 10 out of 10. The car is EXTREMLEY clean for its year and miles. The car is washed and waxed all the time, and it is garage kept. The A/C blows ice cold! The stock wheels have been replaced with newer 18" Viper wheels with new tires with 100% tread left. The car also features plenty of performance modifications. The car also has the Autoform removable hardtop and windows that is like new, looks and works great! The A/C was just serviced and it blows ice cold! The car also has a new Optima Battery.

A few more things you might want to know…

This car is unbelievably fast. The car has been driven easy and has never been to the race track or dyno. The car has current registration and inspection tags. The Viper just passed Texas emissions with flying colors. Nothing on the car needs to be replaced and it could drive anywhere. I reserve the right to end the auction early. I have over $14,550 dollars of aftermarket parts in this car, not including installation, tax or shipping.

Patrick Moore 817-528-1040 [email protected]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4588919221

You must be registered for see images

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up man? I met you a couple of weeks ago up at the workplace......

Good luck with the sale...it is a very nice car.

Phil Lee 94 red RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check this post, Any red Gen.I cars for sale near Texas?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a friend looking for a clean red Gen.I , he lives here in Austin Texas.

Viperspray posted this about a week ago.

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check this post, Any red Gen.I cars for sale near Texas?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a friend looking for a clean red Gen.I , he lives here in Austin Texas.

Viperspray posted this about a week ago.

I have posted in that thread.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure you need to sell it? I can give you 100% financing on a mortgage....up to $1 mil.....Keep the viper you will be sad!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a reasonable amount of dough, someone could step into a sweet car. Good luck with it, should go fast.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were you the one who agreed to sell Shelby3 some wheels/tires saying that you would deliver them to his house the next day but never showed???? Then wouldn't answer your phone for days because someone else offered you a few dollars more so you took it and broke the deal with Shelby3????? If so you can't be trusted because your word means nothing to you and neither does an agreement...... :rolleyes:

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks alot, but you have the story wrong. Another guy called and said he wanted the wheels and was sending money. I did not hear from him, so I told Shelby3 I would sell them to him. Then the guy calls me and told me he had sent the money. So I sold the wheels to the first person, and I sold them for $200 less. And I answer my phone, Shelby3 will not answer his or return my ***. Either way I was going to make someone mad, but I tried to be a gentleman and sell the wheels to the first person that had already sent the money. Next time you post, get your story straight.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks alot, but you have the story wrong. Another guy called and said he wanted the wheels and was sending money. I did not hear from him, so I told Shelby3 I would sell them to him. Then the guy calls me and told me he had sent the money. So I sold the wheels to the first person, and I sold them for $200 less. And I answer my phone, Shelby3 will not answer his or return my ***. Either way I was going to make someone mad, but I tried to be a gentleman and sell the wheels to the first person that had already sent the money. Next time you post, get your story straight.

2Manytoys is a good friend who was on the phone with me Patrick when we made the deal on the wheels. It was not my desire that this was made public which I could have easily done myself if I had chose to. Your above statement is inaccurate however and needs clarification.

Patrick, you told me the other guy was "undecided" about the wheels and that they were still for sale and we made a deal and you would bring the wheels to my house the next day. Why else would you have made the deal with me? Two days later you called to say the guy sent you money without a verbal agreement between the two of you that there was a deal.

You then sent me an email where you stated you would send the money back to the other guy and honor the verbal agreement you had with me. I still have the email where you made that committment. You did not honor that written agreement either.

You also stated in an email that you sold the wheels to the other guy for the exact same price that you sold them to me for. I have that email too. Now your story is that you sold them for $200 less, which is accurate?

I haven't lost any sleep over losing the wheels as it's not that big of a deal. I quit answering your emails because my bs meter pegged listening to all your conflicting stories. Let it go, I have the emails. :2tu:

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No need to lie. You had a deal with Shelby3. Someone waved a little money and you backed out. End of story!!! He called you many times that weekend, your excuse was that you were working on your girlfriends car gimme a break.

Sure he won't answer any of your *** NOW. Why would he want to have anything to do with you??? He can't obviously trust you.

Btw, my story is straight. You agreed to sell the wheels to him at a specific price delivered to his house on a specific day. You didn't show or call. Instead you dodged his calls all weekend. Own up and move on what's done is done. You've already lost what could have been a good friendship quit embarrassing yourself here.

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2Manytoys is a good friend who was on the phone with me Patrick when we made the deal on the wheels. It was not my desire that this was made public which I could have easily done myself if I had chose to. Your above statement is inaccurate however and needs clarification.

Patrick, you told me the other guy was "undecided" about the wheels and that they were still for sale and we made a deal and you would bring the wheels to my house the next day. Why else would you have made the deal with me? Two days later you called to say the guy sent you money without a verbal agreement between the two of you that there was a deal.

You then sent me an email where you stated you would send the money back to the other guy and honor the verbal agreement you had with me. I still have the email where you made that committment. You did not honor that written agreement either.

You also stated in an email that you sold the wheels to the other guy for the exact same price that you sold them to me for. I have that email too. Now your story is that you sold them for $200 less, which is accurate?

I haven't lost any sleep over losing the wheels as it's not that big of a deal. I quit answering your emails because my bs meter pegged listening to all your conflicting stories. Let it go, I have the emails. :2tu:

I sold the wheels to him for the exact same price, YES. BUT.... I paid for the shipping that was $200 to New Jersey. So in the end I made less money. But when I had talked to you I was unsure if he had sent the money or not because he was not clear. When I got the money I decided the right thing to do was to sell them to him since he had sent the money even though I was unclear knowing for a fact if he was buying them or not. Post the email if you want.

For example if 2MANYTOYS wanted to buy my car and called me and told me he wanted to buy it and send money. Then a few days later I heard nothing from him and Shelby3 made and offer. I would take Shelby3 offer thinking that 2MANYTOYS backed out. But then the next day I got the money from 2MANYTOYS. Who would you sell to?

The point is I am 21 and I struggle to make payments on my car and house, and I tried to do what I thought was the right thing. I could of easily of mailed his money back to him and told him I sold them local, but I don’t think that would have of been right. I should not of made the deal with Shelby3 until I knew for sure if he was going to buy the wheels or not, and that was my mistake. And I do apologize! If you don’t want to be my friend, return my PM's or phone calls because I did what I believed was the right thing to do, then that is your loss.

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No need to lie. You had a deal with Shelby3. Someone waved a little money and you backed out. End of story!!! He called you many times that weekend, your excuse was that you were working on your girlfriends car gimme a break.

Sure he won't answer any of your *** NOW. Why would he want to have anything to do with you??? He can't obviously trust you.

Btw, my story is straight. You agreed to sell the wheels to him at a specific price delivered to his house on a specific day. You didn't show or call. Instead you dodged his calls all weekend. Own up and move on what's done is done. You've already lost what could have been a good friendship quit embarrassing yourself here.

Yes I did agree to sell him the wheels, but I should not of done that until I knew the other guy was not buying them. I do own up to that. I also asked Shelby3 after I got the other guys money if he wanted me to send him his money back and still sell the wheels to him. He said to send the money back and sell them to him. I said ok. But after much thought I thought that was not the right thing to do and I let Shelby3 know. I just dont like how you are trying to bash me and make me look bad. Yes I made a mistake, but I am human and I did the right thing and made less money.

And Shelby3 I really liked you and thought you were a great guy and could understand my position. But I guess you cant let that go, and be my friend.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456