Louisiana/Houston area Viper Tech

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been having serious problems getting my 94 to start. It's about to drive me crazy. Can anyone recommend a Viper Tech in the Louisiana (western area) or in Houston?

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you want to head east to Metairie (just outside of New Orleans), Donny (sp?) is at Bergeron.

Where is Anacoco?

OP
OP
R

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to head east to Metairie (just outside of New Orleans), Donny (sp?) is at Bergeron.

Where is Anacoco?

I'm in West Central La. 45 miles southwest of Alexandria. Did Metairie survive Rita?

OP
OP
R

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where is Anacoco?

I'm in West Central La. 45 miles southwest of Alexandria. Did Metairie survive Rita?

ooops that's Katerina not Rita?

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Where is Anacoco?

Actually, the miserable ***** was named Katrina, but it doesn't really matter. ;) We survived, my office survived, the house in Lakeview did not, but I already bought a new one in Metairie and life is good.

I don't get to that part of the state much, but imagine you all were far enough inland to be OK, right?

I've never used Clayton, but heard very good things, but he may be further from you than the flock of qualified techs in Houston.

OP
OP
R

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where is Anacoco?

Actually, the miserable ***** was named Katrina, but it doesn't really matter. ;) We survived, my office survived, the house in Lakeview did not, but I already bought a new one in Metairie and life is good.

I don't get to that part of the state much, but imagine you all were far enough inland to be OK, right?

I've never used Clayton, but heard very good things, but he may be further from you than the flock of qualified techs in Houston.

Rita got us pretty good here. Lots of trees down and power outages. It was an experience. Got 100 mph gusts here.

Houston is closer for me. Houston Viper owners...Who do you use?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R