Viper TV Show

Reaction score
I'm in too. I've been wishing the show would come on DVD and this is the next best things. My tapes are all repeats becuase I had to set my machine for 2 am.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just so you know, I am still awaiting the VHS tapes....can't start without 'em.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6724ad-med.jpg

Dreamert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once they 're in numeric format, I can host them to share them with everyone interested, let me know if I can be of any help !

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recieved the tapes yesterday (Thursday), I will start working on them this weekend.. :2tu:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recieved the tapes yesterday (Thursday), I will start working on them this weekend.. :2tu:

Good to hear. Just wanted to make sure they got there okay.

Keith PAviper just sent me a Pm he said you sent the wrong tapes when the arrived it was a show called corvette and something about Paulie Shore staring in it what gives????

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am about halfway thru them, I had to stop and start over, I didn't realize that there were other shows mixed in on the tapes. (even though the note with them said there were). Just takes a little longer to go thru and edit them out. :2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great! And thanks a lot!

I would like to have a copy.

How? Anybody attending the Detroit Dream Weekend of the IL VCA in JAN 2006? I will be there.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am about halfway thru them, I had to stop and start over, I didn't realize that there were other shows mixed in on the tapes. (even though the note with them said there were). Just takes a little longer to go thru and edit them out. :2tu:

LOL! Sorry about that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235