Need car shipped

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

Just bought a viper two days ago, it is now located in Raleigh Nc, and I need the car shipped to NY to Chucks. Already talked to Gary Almond and he won't be able to get to the car till the end of december. Does anyone know of any reliable shippers. Chuck gave me a name of Ted Yeradi anyone ever use him??

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most auto transport companies seem to have about a 3 week lead time. Horseless Carraige Transport is currently trucking a Viper out to CA from MA for me. It took them about 3 weeks to pick the car up after I made the initial appointment. Then it's another 7-10 days for transport. I'd check with them, as well as Reliable and Intercity Lines. All are large, reputable transport companies.

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEVER use AAAdvantage, Took them almost 3 months to get my car and when I got it it was wasted with the deisel oil from the Benz sitting over me. The owner was VERY Rude.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love you guys that don't include email. What does the job pay? I will be going to chucks to p/u new ride.

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reliable did a nice job with my car. It seemed to take forever, but I suppose that wanting the car at my house by the end of the day was a little unreasonable. Think it took them about a month from the initial call to the delivery God was I happy to see it when it finally did show up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456