Just Bought My Second Viper

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gang i was so happy with the first one i have and can't drive it enough i had to go out and buy another one. It is yellow and looks really sharp.
I also wanted to thank everyone on this site for their quick response as the questions were being posted. It helped out a great deal and also helped me in making my decision to purchase the second viper.
I will post pics of it after i take delivery on it on Saturday. :headbang:

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing gives me a "bang for the buck" feeling like buying a Viper. It never will get old owning a Viper and more is always better. Congrats! :headbang:

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats. Not to be mean or anything, but why 2 SRT-10's? Not a coupe or GEN I or II? Just wondering. By the way, have we met?

F355, did you really need to ask that question? lol
Get out and drive an SRT-10 and you just might understand. :smirk:

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gang i am on a mission now.
I am going to wait on the coupe and buy it during summer time. I am going to buy a viper every year. I use to love the viper when they first came out but i was just a kid and couldn't really afford them at the time but after driving one well what can i say each time i drive the car it feels like i am driving it for the first time. So i have decided to get one viper a year.
All thanks for the feed back and i will post pics as soon as i pick it up.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. Not to be mean or anything, but why 2 SRT-10's? Not a coupe or GEN I or II? Just wondering. By the way, have we met?

LOL, not srt-10 hating, just was wondering. The convertibles are nice but not a coupe fan. Just thought that the same car in a different color was pretty much the same. I am closed minded what can I say. LOL

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gang i am on a mission now.
I am going to wait on the coupe and buy it during summer time. I am going to buy a viper every year. I use to love the viper when they first came out but i was just a kid and couldn't really afford them at the time but after driving one well what can i say each time i drive the car it feels like i am driving it for the first time. So i have decided to get one viper a year.
All thanks for the feed back and i will post pics as soon as i pick it up.

Where did you purchase from? Buhler?

OP
OP
M

Mamba55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the car from garden state honda for my good friend owns the place and i get really good deals.
The car is located at maplewood dodge so i will be picking it up on saturday.
Yes i have heard a z06 is faster but once you go viper there is no need to decipher.
Just kidding Nah not interested in Chevy Vette. Besides if i wanted to make the beast go faster i can do way more modifications than the Z06.

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wouldn't buy a second one. Guess I don't understand either...

Congrats on the new purchase. :usa:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456