How much for a Paxton supercharger?

Mamba King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much should it cost to have a Paxton supercharger installed in my 04 SRT including all the goodies? who in Fl do you recommend to do the work?

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would talk to doug levin--he is definately the guy to go to--doug levin motorsports-305-249-7223
Ben

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mamba King: Cost is driven by what you want out of your system i.e Stage I? 2? When DLM did mine I opted for the quick release bracket-an extra 500 dollars. Also if you go Stage 2, you will need another belt tensioner. Do you want polished or cast? You should call Doug as Ben suggested and talk over his options.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am picking my car up tomorrow at Dougs shop in N. Miami. He is charging me $12,000. I drove his personal Viper with the same Paxton kit stage 2, and I could not write a check fast enough for the deposit. After I pick my car up I have nothing to do but go Vette hunting. If you like your close enough and his shop is right off the turnpike. I will be there at 5 PM tomorrow. You can even get a free demo. Might be worth the ride just to see his operation. I checked out Macedos and even went to Heffners new shop before deciding on Doug. Good Luck with your choice.

Sleeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what does the stage 2 package include exactly?

Hey Ricky, I had to look into this too.

Its basically the stage 1, with

-more power

-better looks

-no interior heat

-CMI moves from 9.6 to 10.0 (Chick Magnet Index) :headbang:

j/k

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what does the stage 2 package include exactly?

Hey Ricky, I had to look into this too.

Its basically the stage 1, with

-more power

-better looks

-no interior heat

-CMI moves from 9.6 to 10.0 (Chick Magnet Index) :headbang:

j/k

:D

so if the CMI is at 9.6 with stage 1 what is it without even the s/c :eek: something must be wrong in ur calculations it is a viper afterall ;)

Sleeper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so if the CMI is at 9.6 with stage 1 what is it without even the s/c :eek: something must be wrong in ur calculations it is a viper afterall ;)

Its clear I fuxxored up the data, but wait, the C6 ZO-6 only got a 6.5 :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950