Who went to Woodstock on Saturday?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't invited. Are you sure there was a cruise because I use to get invited all the time. Wait a minute I have my own mind and do what I feel is right. Awe that explains everything now. Adrian

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someones excluding us, I'm going to get to the bottom of this! I feel like a left out red head step child.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OOOOOHHHHH Charlie you done it not welcome to the club of whiteball you have just made the list. Adrian

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie who? My name is Tex. I am researching this Viper Sub-Culture that exist. Somebody has to have a connection to it. Maybe you know who it is *** Sweet Feet. If you have any info start dancin cowboy, don't hold out on us.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie who? My name is Tex. I am researching this Viper Sub-Culture that exist. Somebody has to have a connection to it. Maybe you know who it is *** Sweet Feet. If you have any info start dancin cowboy, don't hold out on us.
I mean TEX ;) Adrian

06 VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHARLIE MY FRIEND FOR MANY YEARS... WHERE'S YOUR CAR? :p I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO WASH MY CAR BUT YOU WERE TOO BUSY WITH WAYNE.. NEXT TIME.. MAFIA BOY.. :cool:

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YO GEORGIEEEEEE, What's up dude, Hey I was not invited to Woodstock either, must be my cell phone reception. Dam , matter of fact where the hell is Woodstock. Charlie you better invite next time.
Adrian what up ****..By the way do you the Electric bugaloow. =)