What a difference ........

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's an exotic car rental shop near my office and this guys has everything from Lambo's to Ferrari's etc...... Well , I guess he was storing the cars for the winter because while I was downstairs picking up a coffee, he happen to park three of his exotics at the front of my door. A Porsche 997 twin turbo, Black Mamba Viper and a Ferrari Modena.

Maybe I'm biased guys but my eyes were fully engaged on the Viper. I happen to glance at the other cars now and then but they seemed so trivial in comparison. Don't get me wrong they are great cars also, but the Viper just seemed to overpower them in the looks category.

Makes you feel like your made the right decision when you see these cars so closely comparable. Brings a smile to your face......and believe me ....I've been smiling all day. :2tu: :2tu:

Great Car and it just keeps growing on you!!!!
Patrick

PS: Mods completed while my car has been stored is Painted Hood Pad, Painted dash and console, removed rusty bolts and replaced with stainless steel where I could find them.

Next up seats to be re-upholstered.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If this guy has a 997 Twin Turbo in his collection, I need to find out who his dealer is because mine keeps telling me that they cant place my 997 TT order until next spring! Is it a tuner car? :confused:

OP
OP
W

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this guy has a 997 Twin Turbo in his collection, I need to find out who his dealer is because mine keeps telling me that they cant place my 997 TT order until next spring! Is it a tuner car? :confused:

Sorry Brian, my mistake typo error. It was a 996 Twin Turbo and they are in abundance in our local auto trader. Can't believe its so hard to get a 997 Twin Turbo. Maybe Porsche is smarting up and going back to the goood'ol days when low production was the way to go and gave value to their cars. Then again with the deversified line up of Carerra, Boxster and now Cayman..............maybe TT will be a specialty item.

Patrick

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brian,

I just can't get over how incredible looking the car in your avatar is, wow.

On another note, I took her out to summit point and she performed flawlessly.

Adam

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brian,

I just can't get over how incredible looking the car in your avatar is, wow.

On another note, I took her out to summit point and she performed flawlessly.

Adam

Thanks Adam.
I would have sold it to you exactly like the picture in the avatar. :D
I am also glad to hear the Aldans performed well for you on the track. That gives me the confidence to sell the duplicate set of Aldan coilovers I still have.
SRTRICKY are you listening? :laugh:

OP
OP
W

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a side note:

the black mamba had an interesting red mesh design within the openings of the front spoiler and the openings of the back end.

Does anyone have this mesh on their car........looked really cool!!!!!!!!! I would like to see if I can buy some of these inserts if they exist.

Patrick