CC RAFFLE

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No joke but I heard something like 1/2 of them. If this is true it must just be because of the taxes (approx $65,000) on the car and the fact that it can not be driven on the street but that is just what I heard. I hope someone can clarify this.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is there a quantity discount on the rest of them?

vipermag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The folks here at VCA headquarters tell me that there's been a rush over the last week or so to get raffle tickets for the Comp Coupe. However, if you hurry, you still should be able to purchase one before the deadline of Dec. 9.

Mark Giannotta
VIPER Magazine

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time I heard, there were some 1,500+ already sold! :2tu: Ticket sales continue through next Friday, December 9, and the drawing is the 16th. If all goes as usual, there will be a huge rush of ticket buying at the last minute. On top of that, I think that some VCA regions are going to be buying and giving away some tickets at their Holiday Party. Believe me, if you do want a ticket, or MORE tickets, don't wait around until the last few days. If the last week sells like the previous raffle, you may be greatly surprised and hugely disappointed from waiting too long. And...... if you're thinking about maybe waiting for the NEXT raffle of a Comp Coupe..... well, I'd recommend not holding your breath! If I was allowed to buy tickets.... I'd be all over it. For many, I think it represents their only realistic chance from either a financial or practicality standpoint to ever own one of these very low volume legends..... and perhaps the most desired one of all in the distant future. In my humble opinion, even if you're not a "racer"...... trying to snag this little jewel is a "no brainer".

The raffle is already a nice success for the VCA from a financial perspective. Selling a few more tickets will just make it even better and help us get even MORE benefits back to the members next year through several exciting new events in the planning stages. :headbang:

The focus right now from my OWN viewpoint is wondering which one of you lucky guys (or ladies) is going to end up driving what is definitely MY OWN fantasy winning package. Yea.... I'd settle for the car...... but, all the cool stuff added by the outstanding addtional sponsors just makes it the Walter Mitty dream come true!!! Think of that moment in your life if the phone rang and it was Steve Wedel on the other end........ telling you to sit down and take a deep breath first....... WOW!!!!!!!!! :cool: You're gonna be rich and famous!

Super thanks to all of you members who have supported these two unique raffles in 2005, and to Team SRT and Dodge Racing for building us these dream cars. Everyone involved did their best to provide something new and different. :)

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mag editor and the VCA secretary on the same thread?

Looks to me like they are trying to stimulate (slow) ticket sales on this one. (only 1500 of 2500 tickets sold)

Is it so bad, the VCA regional presidents are using local VCA money to purchase tickets to give away?

Well at 1500 sold, at least they broke even.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't option a CC to get to $187,500 - so breaking even isn't exactly correct here.....

Sales are fine - and raffle tickets are holiday party prizes are pretty cool - maybe worthless, maybe priceless....

Quit hatin'

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would buy several of them , but you have to be a member and I can't join now because I missed the joining deadline or something like that. Never mind that I have owned Vipers and have posted here for years...............

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would buy several of them , but you have to be a member and I can't join now because I missed the joining deadline or something like that. Never mind that I have owned Vipers and have posted here for years...............

They are pretty strict like that. I assume you are a member now LOL!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth