890 rwhp peak 896 rwhp!! on 91 pump gas

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy Jim and I went to the dyno drags with our DLM SRT's and killed all others by more than 300rwhp! Jim's :headbang: DLM SRT and mine were almost putting the same power down pull after pull. I have to give Doug props it took awhile to get done but it is well worth it! And it drives like a stocker or yea that 890 was made with stock cross overs.

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy Jim and I went to the dyno drags with our DLM SRT's and killed all others by more than 300rwhp! Jim's :headbang: DLM SRT and mine were almost putting the same power down pull after pull. I have to give Doug props it took awhile to get done but it is well worth it! And it drives like a stocker or yea that 890 was made with stock cross overs.

Like I told you at the party last night ... That's sick!! :headbang:

I wanna ride!! :) or better yet

Let me drive it for the day!! :laugh:

Yeah right!

Congrats dude

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the comments! Viper D yes it has a built bottom end. Mike no problem! We will take it out and give it hell.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
300 hp more than others :nana: :nana: congrats on the numbers Ken and Jim. You guys make me sick :bonker: How hard does it pull and what kind of tires are you all using????

-lou

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lou your car rocks! 736rwhp is no joke that is sick on a stock bottom end! To your question yes it pulls hard from 3000 to redline. I am still trying to get better at launching the beast but on my run craps it is impossiable. My question is to the guys that have 18's on their SRTs is. What kind of 18s are the best and would Kumhos hook up? I want rims that clear the brakes with no grinding on the brakes. If anyone has pics they can post that would be great. Jayson you were there when it first went to the dyno. I just finally got to see it first hand.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you relocate the Ebrake, they should fit. The BFG drag radials will give you the best straight line performance, but the Kumhos will be MUCH better than run craps!

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>>Jayson you were there when it first went to the dyno. I just finally got to see it first hand. <<<

Yes, and it was funny watching your drivers side exhaust pressure rip drywall off of the wall. It was a ***** trying to get that damn a/f probe to stay put within your passenger side exhaust as well. LOL!!!

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I forgot to congratulate you. was thrown off by those huge #'s.

doug is da man!! and on 91 pump gas no less.

dammm

dammm

dammm

enjoy it.

please post some pics

vd..

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lou your car rocks! 736rwhp is no joke that is sick on a stock bottom end! To your question yes it pulls hard from 3000 to redline. I am still trying to get better at launching the beast but on my run craps it is impossiable. My question is to the guys that have 18's on their SRTs is. What kind of 18s are the best and would Kumhos hook up? I want rims that clear the brakes with no grinding on the brakes. If anyone has pics they can post that would be great. Jayson you were there when it first went to the dyno. I just finally got to see it first hand.
Ken,
I'm running 18" Kumos on my r/t. Lot of guys on the forum are using them. I was trying to decide between them and the BFGs. Went with the Kumos and they are great but they kick up rocks under the fenders. Now I'm trying to decide to go SRT or more power for my r/t :p :D

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The Kumho Ecsta V-700s work pretty well all around when warm. I prefer the new Nitto drag radials for the street when going primarily in a straight line, and they now have them in 335's. The BFG's work best on the strip.

The e-brake relocation is pretty easy. The parts are available from Archer / Parts Rack.

Too bad there aren't any sticky tires available in 19 inches yet.

Kenric, at what rpm did you make peak hp? How much peak boost are you running?

Fishtail, get those pistons Forged or you will have issues.

Dan

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan thanks for the input. Peak power came at 5800, thats where we shut it down. I am a mile high and I see 11 to 12lbs of boost. At sea level I can see a couple of lbs more.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eek: power on 91 fuel. My DLM makes over 750 at the wheels and pulls hard as [******]. i still have the runcraps and get by on them but could probably use a better tire. the peak power at high rpm lets you get ok traction but could use a bettre tire. i just cant imagine that much power on your tires, can you get traction with them? 3rd gear :eek: ???
Wild DlM car :nana: :nana: :nana: :headbang:
Max