Winterizing: Anyone need a Battery Tender?

obaa996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in the process of wintering some of my toys. I need to pick up some new Battery Tenders as my old ones got an unexpected shower while in storage this summer. They retail for $59.95. My shop said they could cut me a bigger break than normal if I bought 8 or more. If I bought 8, they'd sell them to me for $46 each; if I bought 10, they'd sell them to me for $44 each. This is for the Battery Tender Plus; there's also a Jr. model which is less, but I didn't check on those. I personally need 4. Just wondering if there were 4 or more other people who might be needing one....

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use a tender as well. I found that Wal-Mart sells (at least last time I bought one) a fully automatic charger that works like the Tenders...for under $20.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 years ago I bought 2 Everstart battery tenders from Walmart for $20 each. One of them is used year round as I trade off cars between seasons. The other is used 6 months of the year and mounted permanently in the engine compartment of my SHO. They both work great . I still have the original 6 year old OEM battery in the Viper--55,500 miles. It was load tested last spring and still going strong.

Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4