4 post lift group buy.

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We are trying to get a group buy on this lift or anyone of the lifts they carry!

Here is the web site

http://www.completehydraulic.com/

This is the one I want.

7655cl08000cs_pg1-med.jpg

If you want one please go to this link and sign up :cool:

http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB14&Number=620837&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Thanks Joe

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok - I'm potentially in. Whats the dealio??? I'll cross post to the SRT Ram forum if thats ok?

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Are these lifts made in the USA?

I'm concerned with the quality of the steel in an imported lift.

OP
OP
S

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A bunch of guys bought about 15 lifts around six months ago and they are all happy with Vipers sitting on them.
I think that VD bought a couple and is very happy with the quality. Please chime in VD if I'm wrong. If you want one
please go to the link above and put your name in.

Thanks Joe

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought 2 of these lifts. Not only and I happy with the lifts but I was treated like a king by them. What happened was they told me my lifts were supposto be my house on fri. But they couldn'r get them out on time. End result is they fedex'd me the lifts at no extra charge. You can't be that!!!

I should of bought 3 of them b/c I had all my friends helping, now it a big deal to get them bak again

oh well

vd..

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
1 more thing that i want to point out.

most lifts in this price range or higher(rotarty) are rated to only 7,000 lbs, the ones in the group buy are rated to 8,000 lbs.

do the math

vd..

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 more thing that i want to point out.

most lifts in this price range or higher(rotarty) are rated to only 7,000 lbs, the ones in the group buy are rated to 8,000 lbs.

do the math

vd..

Just wondering how easy the install is? According to the advertisement, you will need either a boom or forklift for the install. Also do you think they will ship to Canada?

Thanks
Patrick

WildWing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to do this as well, someone chime in about the install. How many people to get this thing installed.

Thanks,

OP
OP
S

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I want to do this as well, someone chime in about the install. How many people to get this thing installed.

Thanks,

I would call them to see if they will ship to Canada. Install can't be that hard I would say if you can get 3 or 4 friends to help unload and to help with some assembly you would be good to go. :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62