Membership renewal between Vipers

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a member up for renewal, but sold my GTS in anticipation of getting a newer Viper. My renewal letter came and asked for a s/n. Since I am between Vipers and do not currently have a s/n, I suppose I cannot be a member for now. Correct?

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you can renew, I can't imagine they would refuse money...maybe you can just explain the situation

nice bike, btw, I had a 2001 blue/silver...I miss it every day...

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a member up for renewal, but sold my GTS in anticipation of getting a newer Viper. My renewal letter came and asked for a s/n. Since I am between Vipers and do not currently have a s/n, I suppose I cannot be a member for now. Correct?

Yes you can renew I think you lose the titled a viper owner.Why don't you save yourself the 100 dollars and go buy the coupe.Free Membership with every new purchase.Makes sense to me.H ell i will even put it in my garage for you.Just because I am a nice guy. :2tu:

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's see $100 or $91,000? Makes sense to me. The new coupe for $91,000 is the better deal. You are a genius FLOORIN04. And even better, the great offer of your free garage. How can I lose?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950