What do you want from Santa?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering what realistic gifts everyone is asking for this year? I know realistic to some isnt realistic to others, but i just wanted to see what is on everyone's wish list. This year, I'd like the Viper overnight bag from VCA. I take the Viper on most of my trips, so it'd be a good matching piece to go with the car :) .

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I'd love to see SPRING! Winter has hit early and often here in Iowa. I've been hoping for a dry spell just so I could drive my Viper to a storage facility - but every time I think we will get a break - more snow :(

C'mon Spring!

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Viper :laugh:

Realistically speaking.....how about a ride in one? :nana: Anyone in the Phoenix area want to fulfill my Christmas wish?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
A mistletoe belt buckle.

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper back from Roe Racing... only when it is ready though... I do NOT believe in rushing Perfection! Take your time Sean & Dave!!! Thanks!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Realistically speaking.....how about a ride in one? Anyone in the Phoenix area want to fulfill my Christmas wish? >>

Fire, if you are ever in my neck of the woods, look me up!

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I buy my own gifts. So far this month, I have bought new tires, a nitrous kit, and new speakers.

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Realistically speaking.....how about a ride in one? Anyone in the Phoenix area want to fulfill my Christmas wish? >>

Ditto. That goes for anyone else who is wishing for the same thing as well.

<font color="red"> Happy Holidays and </font> <font color="green"> Merry Christmas everyone! </font>

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
&lt;&lt; Realistically speaking.....how about a ride in one? Anyone in the Phoenix area want to fulfill my Christmas wish? &gt;&gt;

Ditto. That goes for anyone else who is wishing for the same thing as well.

<font color="red"> Happy Holidays and </font> <font color="green"> Merry Christmas everyone! </font>

Thanks guys. I don't think I'll be over in those parts of the country anytime soon though. :(

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since most people are asking for things that cant be wrapped..i'll add mine. I'd really like a new job. I hope none of you ever have to lose your job at the holidays like I did. It puts a crimper on actually being able to be happy during the holidays.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since most people are asking for things that cant be wrapped..i'll add mine. I'd really like a new job. I hope none of you ever have to lose your job at the holidays like I did. It puts a crimper on actually being able to be happy during the holidays.

It has happened to me so many times I can't remember if it ever bothered me waaaay back the first time. In fact, I can't think of a better time than Christmas time to lose a job. All that free time to kick back and enjoy the season, crash Christmas parties, do whatever you want without worrying about having to go to work.

In fact, I'm going to the Philippines Dec 26. And no, I'm not rich, just irresponsible.

Have fun. Don't go looking for work until sometime in January.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm easy, just a pair of red curved smooth tubes for my Viper( a twin turbo unit would be a GOOD subsitute, though). :nana:

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, Chuck! Weren't you just there? Was it that good, or were the hookers just that cheap??? ;) Did you meet a little senorita or however you say it in Philipino speak?

It has happened to me so many times I can't remember if it ever bothered me waaaay back the first time. In fact, I can't think of a better time than Christmas time to lose a job. All that free time to kick back and enjoy the season, crash Christmas parties, do whatever you want without worrying about having to go to work.

In fact, I'm going to the Philippines Dec 26. And no, I'm not rich, just irresponsible.

Have fun. Don't go looking for work until sometime in January.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have been in a constant battle for to close on a house. Luckily it has nothing to do with me but the bank that owns the home. They did not do some of the paperwork correctly when they assumed the title. I have had 3 closing dates and each time called off for errors with their paper work. It has been 6 months now and I just want it to be over so I can move in.

Please Santa or Santo, which ever comes through first ;)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been in a constant battle for to close on a house. Luckily it has nothing to do with me but the bank that owns the home. They did not do some of the paperwork correctly when they assumed the title. I have had 3 closing dates and each time called off for errors with their paper work. It has been 6 months now and I just want it to be over so I can move in.

Good luck with that. I know what that can be like.

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I'm up to my ****** in snow up here and my yellow "sleigh" ain't going anywhere. You'd have better luck with the big man himself. I feel for ya. Sounds like you need some "Divine intervention" around now.

Best of luck,
Santo

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd give up every Christmas for the rest of my life if EVERY service member could be home with their family Christmas morning. Please keep them in your thoughts as you open your gifts; they'll be opening...another cold MRE.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New wireless connection for my laptop &amp; a 2003 Lamborghini Murci I have been wanting. SERIOUSLY!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456